네이버 아이디로 로그인 Sign in with googleSign in with kakao
자동로그인

락바텀에서 이메일이 왔네요
질문 |
구쓰
쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색

작성일: 2018-06-14 15:08:05 조회: 898  /  추천: 0  /  반대: 0  /  댓글: 1 ]

본문

My warehouse has brought it to our attention that the Srixon Z Star golf balls which you ordered will have a delay in shipment arriving to us and as a result this will delay shipment to you. I'm really sorry this has occurred. As indicated on our webpage, this promo was valid while supplies lasted. When we featured it, interest and sales for these golf balls skyrocketed leading to us quickly selling out. Instead of canceling your order since it was only valid while supplies lasted, we wanted to ensure your satisfaction. So we want to alert you of this delay and give you the option to substitute it out with the Srixon Z-Star XV Golf balls or wait until they're received at our warehouse to ship. The estimated arrival for this inventory is Thursday or Friday and they should arrive to you no later than Wednesday next week if all goes as planned.

https://www.rockbottomgolf.com/balls/new-golf-balls/srixon-z-star-xv-golf-balls/

This is a very similar ball to the Z-Star, except it has a four piece construction designed to maximize distance even more so, but still with a soft core to control green-side shots.

If you do not wish to substitute the Z-Star golf balls you've ordered, we will still ship this out as quickly as possible and we'll also issue you a $5 store credit to your Rock Bottom Golf account for this inconvenience.

Please let me know as soon as possible how you would like to proceed with your order.

Best Regards,

David 

-----------------------------------

대충 읽어보자면 물량이 딸려서 늦어지고 있어

z star xv로 대체를 하던지

조금 더 기다려서 z star로 받고 5달러 쿠폰받아라 그런 얘긴거 같은데

급한건 아니니 그냥 기다리려면 아무 조치도 안하면 되는건가요?

추천 0 반대 0

댓글목록

네 그냥 기다리면 온다고 되어있네요
기다리기 싫으면 제트스타 사라는 거 같구요 5달러는 쿠폰 그냥 주는듯?

1 0

리모컨

맨위로
 댓 글 
 목 록 
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 메일문의 Copyright © 딜바다닷컴 All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기