Imagine Dragons - Birds (ft. Elisa)
|
음주운전하면엄마한테…
쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색

작성일: 2019-06-22 12:53:52 조회: 998  /  추천: 0  /  반대: 0  /  댓글: 0 ]

본문

<출처 - Imagine Dragons 유튜브 공식 계정>

LYRICS

Two hearts One valve, Pumping the blood, we were the flood, we were the body and Two lives One life Sticking it out, letting you down, making it right

Seasons they will change, life will make you grow, dreams will make you cry, cry, cry Everything is temporary, everything will slide, love will never die, die, die  

I know that birds fly in different directions I hope to see you again  

Sunsets, Sunrises, Living the dream, watching the leaves, changing the seasons Some nights I think of you Reliving the past, wishing it’d last, wishing and dreaming Seasons they will change, life will make you grow, death can make you hard, hard, hard Everything is temporary, everything will slide, love will never die, die, die  

I know that birds fly in different directions I hope to see you again Birds fly in different directions So fly high, so fly high  

When the moon is looking down Shining light upon your ground I’m flying up to let you see That the shadow cast is me  

I know that birds fly in different directions I hope to see you again Birds fly in different directions So fly high, so fly high So fly high, so fly high 

So fly high, so fly high 

추천 0 반대 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

리모컨

맨위로
 댓 글 
 목 록 
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 메일문의 Copyright © 딜바다닷컴 All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기