To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

List unavailable.

There was an error retrieving your Registries. Please try again.
Create
{imgTag}
{registryName}
Select a gift tag
Create gift tags
Gift tags group items on your list. Make it easy for guests to find a gift, create tags to group items however you choose - name, room, item type, color, etc.
Gift Tags can be seen by anyone viewing your gift list.
Are you sure you want to delete the gift tag ?
Any items on your gift list with this gift tag will become untagged.

There was an error in retrieving your gitf tags. Please try again.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Added
Sold by: Ebayzinho Carioca
Sold by: Ebayzinho Carioca
(72 ratings)
52% positive over last 12 months
Shipping rates and Return policy
Added
Sold by: Vend LLC
Sold by: Vend LLC
(20 ratings)
100% positive over last 12 months
Added
Sold by: GTB Outfitters
Sold by: GTB Outfitters
(307 ratings)
100% positive over last 12 months

Disney Frozen 2 Elsa Musical Doll Sings Into The Unknown - Features 14 Film Phrases - Dress Lights Up - Ages 3+, 14 in

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,677 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
Standard

Purchase options and add-ons

• Sing with Elsa - Doll sings "Into the Unknown" and says 14 film-inspired phrases
  • Lights up - Dress lights up in gorgeous pattern inspired by dramatic film moment
  • Inspired by Frozen 2 - Relive your favorite scenes and story moments
  • Authentic - Film fashion design for any Frozen 2 fan!
  • Includes - 1 Doll, with 1 Dress and 1 Pair of Shoes

Frequently bought together

$68.99
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Mar 26
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$11.99 ($11.99/Count)
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Mar 26
In Stock
Sold by Townley Inc. and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

Product information

Warranty & Support

Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.

Feedback

Disney

Disney Frozen 2 Elsa Musical Doll Sings Into The Unknown - Features 14 Film Phrases - Dress Lights Up - Ages 3+, 14 in

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

The epic adventure continues in Disney Frozen 2, the exciting sequel to the hit film, Frozen! Join your beloved friends, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven as they venture beyond Arendelle's gates to strengthen their bonds and make new discoveries that will change their lives forever. Immerse yourself in mystery and wonder with Disney Frozen 2 "Into the Unknown" Elsa Doll. Relive the beautiful, pivotal moment in the film when Elsa sings her powerful new song. See Elsa's dress light up in the gorgeous pattern inspired by this impactful scene while she sings and says film-inspired phrases.

Important information

Safety Information

Choking Hazard - Small Parts

From the manufacturer

logo

Immerse yourself in mystery and wonder with Disney's Frozen 2

The epic adventure continues in Disney Frozen 2, the exciting sequel to the hit film, Frozen! Join your beloved friends, Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven as they venture beyond Arendelle's gates to strengthen their bonds and make new discoveries that will change their lives forever.

lifestyle

Disney Frozen 2 Elsa Musical Doll

Inspired by Disney's Frozen 2!

Relive your favorite scenes and story moments.Authentic film details and designs for Frozen 2 fans.

Contents:

• Includes: 1 Doll, with 1 Dress and 1 Pair of Shoes
  • Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included)
  • Suggested for ages 3+

Features:

• Sings "Into the Unknown"
  • Says 14 film-inspired phrases
  • Dress lights up in gorgeous pattern inspired by this dramatic film moment

light

back

box

Relive the beautiful, pivotal moment in the film when Elsa sings her powerful new song!

Long gorgeous rooted hair for added play!

Beautiful package, perfect for gifting!

purple dress wig wand accessory set vanity couple
Frozen 2 Elsa Purple Dress, Satin Nightgown Frozen 2 Elsa Wig, 20" Long with Iconic Braid Frozen 2 Sisters Musical Snow Wand Frozen 2 Elsa's Hair Twirler Vanity Accessory Set Disney Frozen 2 Elsa's Enchanted Ice Vanity Disney Frozen 2 Anna & Kristoff Dolls Proposal Gift Set
Customer Reviews
3.7 out of 5 stars
4.0 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.2 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars
More from Disney's Frozen 2: Elsa's Purple Nightgown Dress Elsa Wig Snow Wand Hair Accessory Set Pretend Play Vanity Anna & Kristoff Proposal Gift Set

What's in the box

• doll
  • Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
    4.7 out of 5
    2,677 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the appearance, quality and value of the toy figure. For example, they mention it's a beautiful doll, with a cute face. Some appreciate the playability. That said, opinions are mixed on singing and sound quality.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

96 customers mention93 positive3 negative

Customers are satisfied with the appearance of the toy figure. They mention that it is a beautiful doll with a cute face. The doll has a pretty printed pattern on the doll underneath the dress. The toy is beautifully boxed and ready for a very excited little one. Customers also love the hair of the doll.

"...Pretty doll, up to the quality of the others we have. Purple light up dress is a nice touch instead of same old blue for Elsa." Read more

"...The doll is beautiful and the vocal offerings are very authentic. I think this is a great gift for any young girl." Read more

"...Elsa doll itself has a cute face and is almost identical to the other frozen 2 Elsa doll that does not sing. Her arms and head rotate...." Read more

"...They were both beautifully boxed and ready for a very excited little one. They were priced slightly more in the stores...." Read more

38 customers mention28 positive10 negative

Customers like the quality of the toy figure. They say it's well-made, sturdy, and durable. Some customers also mention that the box is in pristine condition and the tow works perfectly fine. However, some customers report that the package was damaged.

"...this year and still plays with her every single day ❤️ it is a very sturdy toy as well her hair is still in tact in the braid and my daughter's has..." Read more

"...The doll appears very sturdy, so I think she will hold up to the buggy rides, tea parties and sleepovers she will experience during her time as a..." Read more

"...So now it's Christmas morning and its not working. Thought maybe the batteries are dead. Nope, new batteries and still not working...." Read more

"...It is a very hard doll, kind of bulky and heavy too so not the best for lugging around but doesn’t seem to bother her much...." Read more

35 customers mention35 positive0 negative

Customers find the toy figure a great and beautiful gift for young girls and Frozen lovers.

"...I think this is a great gift for any young girl." Read more

"It's a good gift for my kids. They love it.Theres no way to turn it off or stop the singing...." Read more

"...But Target had it for way more money. Great gift. Daughter loved it. Is not so annoying as some other musical toys. Worth it." Read more

"Fantastic gift for a toddler with the new release of Frozen 2. Unless you want to hear "Into the Unknown" 50 times a day then buy it!..." Read more

30 customers mention22 positive8 negative

Customers like the value of the toy figure. They say it's worth the price, has great quality, and is very expensive looking in person. Some mention that the product is a good buy.

"...Definitely love this doll and worth the money." Read more

"...They were priced slightly more in the stores. So no long line and a decent price." Read more

"...Disappointed in condition received." Read more

"pricey for nice, sturdy doll, the girls love her hair, limited songs however" Read more

15 customers mention12 positive3 negative

Customers like the playability of the toy figure. They say it's great for kids, entertaining, and perfect for girls. Some customers also mention that it makes their daughters happy.

"...They were both beautifully boxed and ready for a very excited little one. They were priced slightly more in the stores...." Read more

"Great for my 2 yo daughter. She loves frozen! Elsa sings and my daughter was really excited her shoes come off." Read more

"Kid really enjoyed the toy. It does have an off switch and you can change it to just play music." Read more

"...There are no legs to this doll it’s fused at the bottom. Not much for her to play with." Read more

22 customers mention12 positive10 negative

Customers are mixed about the sound quality of the toy figure. Some mention that it has good sound, is very loud, and works great. That said, others say that it's pretty loud and the number on the back is not a volume control.

"...The sound is clear and at a decent sound level." Read more

"...And I agree that the music is pretty loud. If you have a baby or someone else sleeping don’t let your kids play with this nearby...." Read more

"Liked that it sings and lights up my daughter really liked that. However I didn’t like that the feet can’t move." Read more

"...My only complaint is it's pretty loud and the #'s on the back are not a volume control, but different sound clips/music." Read more

20 customers mention11 positive9 negative

Customers are mixed about the singing of the toy figure. Some mention that it's a fantastic singing doll that sings beautiful songs and talks clearly. However, others say that it only sings 'a line or two' and doesn't sing as many of the lyrics as the Frozen 1 doll does.

"...The doll is beautiful and the vocal offerings are very authentic. I think this is a great gift for any young girl." Read more

"...of the hype that these toys sing songs when in fact they only sing a line or two." Read more

"...had legs instead she’s like a flashlight in her body but she sings her beautiful songs and she talks so if you have a frozen fan it’s going to be a..." Read more

"...I took off 2 stars for these reasons: 1. Does not sing as many of the lyrics as the Frozen 1 doll does and the figure does not have a torso...." Read more

9 customers mention0 positive9 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the damage of the toy figure. They mention that the box was damaged, cracked, and torn up. The top corners were damaged as if someone tried to open it. The packaging was smashed and the doll box was beat up.

"...the box that it was delivered in which WASN'T damaged the product packaging was all bent and beat up...." Read more

"Toy works perfectly fine. I was just disappointed that the box came broken and I didn’t have time to return as it was for a birthday gift!" Read more

"...The box was cracked from shipping and the hole where you would push the button while it's still in the box was not cut all the way." Read more

"Doll Box was so beat up I was worried the doll wasn’t going to work." Read more

Pics of No Legs Body but Still a Cute Doll
    4 Stars
    Pics of No Legs Body but Still a Cute Doll
    See my pics to see what the doll body actually looks like. As other reviewer‘s have said, she has feet but no legs. However dress and shoes are very cute and removable, and fit other similar 14” dolls. I counted 4 phrases and 2 songs with 2 shorter clips of each song. The doll has three phrase/singing modes but NO off mode. And I agree that the music is pretty loud. If you have a baby or someone else sleeping don’t let your kids play with this nearby. Elsa doll itself has a cute face and is almost identical to the other frozen 2 Elsa doll that does not sing. Her arms and head rotate. We’re going to keep it but considering my child likes to change the doll clothes, Elsa won’t get to wear other clothes unless they are long dresses. Also, I wont replace the batteries when they die. But the kiddo loves the doll and doesn’t mind too much about the legs. I gave 4 stars because the product description should be corrected about the number of phrases, as well as the fact that the doll has no legs. I imagine most little girls won’t notice cuz her dress lights up when she sings!
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019
    Style: StandardVerified Purchase
    Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019
    Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020
    3 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019
    Customer image
    4.0 out of 5 stars Pics of No Legs Body but Still a Cute Doll
    Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019
    See my pics to see what the doll body actually looks like. As other reviewer‘s have said, she has feet but no legs. However dress and shoes are very cute and removable, and fit other similar 14” dolls. I counted 4 phrases and 2 songs with 2 shorter clips of each song. The doll has three phrase/singing modes but NO off mode. And I agree that the music is pretty loud. If you have a baby or someone else sleeping don’t let your kids play with this nearby. Elsa doll itself has a cute face and is almost identical to the other frozen 2 Elsa doll that does not sing. Her arms and head rotate. We’re going to keep it but considering my child likes to change the doll clothes, Elsa won’t get to wear other clothes unless they are long dresses. Also, I wont replace the batteries when they die. But the kiddo loves the doll and doesn’t mind too much about the legs. I gave 4 stars because the product description should be corrected about the number of phrases, as well as the fact that the doll has no legs. I imagine most little girls won’t notice cuz her dress lights up when she sings!
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    18 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2023
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020
    Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2020

Top reviews from other countries