Buy new:
To see product details, add this item to your cart.
FREE Returns
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

BIC Variety Pack, Assorted Sizes, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 60-Count, Refillable Design for Long-Lasting Use

4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars 13,136 ratings

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand BIC
Writing Instrument Form Graphite Pencil
Color Black
Ink Color Black
Age Range (Description) Adult , Kids

About this item

• One BIC mechanical pencil variety pack containing 60 number 2 mechanical pencils with erasers
Bites for your bracket
Get ready for March Madness Find a Fresh store

Frequently bought together

$14.94 ($0.25/Count)
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$9.59 ($0.24/Count)
In Stock
+
$8.96 ($0.37/Count)
In Stock
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
BIC Variety Pack, Assorted Sizes, 0.5mm, 0.7mm, 0.9mm, 60-Count, Refillable Design for Long-Lasting Use
Recommendations
BIC Mechanical Pencil #2 Xtra-comfort Pencils With Grip - Variety Bulk Pack Of 80 40 0.5mm And 0.7mm Led Assorted Colored Barrels (AST-2)
dummy
BIC Mechanical Pencils Xtra Comfort - With Erasers Fine Point 0.5mm -80 Count Pack Assorted Colors Bulk for School or Office Supplies (AST-2)
dummy
BIC Xtra-Smooth Mechanical Pencil, Color Edition, Medium Point (0.7mm), Perfect For The Classroom & Test Time, 24-Count
dummy
BIC Ecolutions Mechanical Pencils with Erasers, With Colorful Barrel, Medium Point (0.7mm), 96-Count Pack, Mechanical Pencils Made from 81% Recycled Plastic Excluding Leads and Erasers
dummy
BIC Ecolutions Mechanical Pencils with Erasers, With Colorful Barrel, Medium Point (0.7mm), 48-Count Pack, Mechanical Pencils Made from 81% Recycled Plastic Excluding Leads and Erasers
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-25% $14.94
List:$19.99
$24.69$25.69-18% $7.35
List:$8.99
$17.41-27% $11.75
List:$15.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Comfort
Easy to hold
Value for money
Sheerness
Durability
Sold By
Amazon.com
Prime Office Supplies
Prime Office Supplies
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Viruksham Enterprises
point type
fine point,medium point
Fine and Medium
Fine
Medium
Medium
Medium
material
Plastic
Wood
Plastic
Plastic
Plastic
closure type
Click-Off Cap
Retractable
Retractable
Retractable
Retractable
Retractable

From the manufacturer

BIC Mechanical Pencil Banner

Smooth Writing

Erases Cleanly

#2 Lead

#1 Selling Mechanical Pencil

Smooth Sailing

What's better than a smooth-writing mechanical pencil? What about a smooth writing mechanical pencil that doesn't smudge? BIC Mechanical Pencils deliver a buttery smooth writing experience and won't smudge on you. Lefties rejoice!

Clean Up Your Act

Smudges left behind after erasing? Couldn't be us. BIC Mechanical Pencil graphite writes smoothly and erases cleanly so your errors will never leave a trace. You're free to make mistakes as your write your essay, finish a math problem, doodle or take notes.

Good Choice for Standardized Tests

When it’s test time, BIC Mechanical Pencils are always sharp, at the ready and will last for lengthy standardized tests and then some. Better yet? These #2 pencils are refillable, so you can add more graphite and erasers as you use them.

The Mechanical Pencil Everyone Knows and Loves

You love us, you really love us! BIC mechanical pencils are the #1 selling pencils in the United States and for good reason. They write smoothly, erase cleanly, are perfect for testing, sketching and drawing. (Plus they look really sleek.) You can use them at school, in the office or at home.

About BIC

bic pencils

bic inventive solutions

bic making a difference

Solutions for Everyday Life

For more than 60 years, BIC has provided consumers with high-quality, affordable, and reliable products for everyday needs. Family-owned since the beginning, the company is a world leader in stationery, lighters, shavers, and more. Today, BIC is truly a global presence: its products are available in more than four million retail outlets, from open-air pushcarts to large retailers, around the world.

Inventive, High-Quality Products

Staunchly committed to innovation, BIC is guided by a belief that simple solutions are often the best ones. Every time BIC identifies a need or challenge, its research and development team strives to discover the most practical and efficient solution possible. From reliable lighters to smooth-writing pens, each BIC product exemplifies the company’s technical ingenuity.

Making a Difference

BIC aspires to make a positive difference in the world. BIC is also part of the global effort to promote access to education and proudly supports hundreds of philanthropic organizations to help ensure quality education for all.

Looking for specific info?

What's in the box

• mechanical pencils
  • Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.

Feedback

BIC

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
    /
    /
    /
    Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product Description

Be prepared for any writing occasion with BIC Number 2 Mechanical Pencils With Erasers. This BIC mechanical pencil variety pack contains 20 Xtra-Precision pencils with fine 0.5mm points, 20 Xtra-Sparkle pencils with medium 0.7mm points, and 20 Xtra-Strong pencils with thick 0.9mm points.They’re the perfect bulk mechanical pencils for school and come with three pieces of No. 2 lead that’s compatible with most standardized tests.The high-quality lead doesn’t smudge and erases cleanly, so your work looks neat and professional.Convenient and reliable, BIC’s refillable mechanical pencils never need sharpening; to advance the lead, simply click the built-in eraser.The BIC Xtra-Precision 0.5mm mechanical pencil creates precise, sharp lines. The Xtra-Sparkle 0.7mm mechanical pencils have sparkly, fun designs, while the Xtra-Strong thick mechanical pencils have 0.9mm break-resistant lead.This 60-count pack of mechanical pencils in bulk will keep your desk stocked all year and is perfect for school or office supplies. The Number 1 selling mechanical pencil in the United States, BIC offers dependable performance and value.Choose a BIC mechanical pencil set with assorted lead sizes for a high-quality, safe and affordable product you can trust. Variety pack of mechanical pencils 0.5, 0.7, 0.9mm. Source: The NPD Group/ U.S. Retail Tracking Service/ Actual Unit Product Line Sales (Retail and Commercial Combined)/ Annual 2020.

Customer reviews

4.8 out of 5 stars
    4.8 out of 5
    13,136 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the value, quality, color and versatility of the pencil. For example, they mention it's the best value for your money, perfect for any need and works great. Some appreciate the thickness.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

90 customers mention85 positive5 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the pencils. They say that it is the best value for money, cheaper than traditional wood-cased pencils, and a great buy.

"Great price, will be putting them in my holiday goodie bags" Read more

"This was a good value for so many pencils! I was glad to find it available as I needed a large amount for children's activity bags...." Read more

"...This is a super value - you can crossword and suduko your heart out - without a worry. Only issue is that the lead isn't quite as dark as I'd like...." Read more

"...The led is very sturdy and smooth. Very affordable and recommended" Read more

86 customers mention82 positive4 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the pencils. They mention that the pencil is easy to use, has a nice sturdy variety, and the lead is strong and won't crack under pressure. Overall, customers are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"I love these pencils! Last forever. Lead is durable." Read more

"...there are 3 different sizes, 0.5, 0.7 and 0.9 lead. the 0.5 is good for precise writing, the 0.7 is good for regular writing, and the 0.9 is thicker..." Read more

"Great product" Read more

"These are by far the best mechanical pencils I’ve ever used. The led is very sturdy and smooth. Very affordable and recommended" Read more

16 customers mention14 positive2 negative

Customers like the color of the pencils. They mention the colors are beautiful, and they like the variety of different styles and colors that came in the box. Some say that the pencil is cute, clean, sleek, and colorful. Overall, most are satisfied with the color and find it great for drawing in details.

"...I also love how many color options all 3 sizes come in!10/10 recommend." Read more

"...While the small lead, while more fragile, are great for drawing in details. Very please with this set overall...." Read more

"...their Christmas gift- excellent value for the price & I loved the variety of styles & colors included. Will definitely buy again!" Read more

"The pencils are great! The colors are beautiful and the led is so good!..." Read more

15 customers mention15 positive0 negative

Customers find the writing instrument versatile. They say it's great for school, perfect for any need, and a great buy for back to school. They also say it makes a good pack to pass out to students. Customers also mention that the different style led is perfect for many different uses, including home or office.

"...The different style led is perfect for many different uses. Definitely gonna be purchasing them for a 3rd time" Read more

"Great pencils at a great value. Good for everyone in the house. I love a smooth writing pencil and I'm very fussy about it and use the 0.5mm...." Read more

"Nice for school kids who keep losing their pencils...." Read more

"Who doesn't love mechanical pencils!? These are perfect for everything. My kids use them for school, I use them at home...." Read more

14 customers mention14 positive0 negative

Customers are happy with the performance of the pencils. They say that the pencil works well, has nice quality, and does the expected job. Some customers also mention that the larger pencils are better for taking notes, as they are sturdier. Overall, customers are satisfied with the quality and performance of these writing instruments.

"...I really appreciate the difference sizes. The larger ones work great for taking notes since they are sturdier...." Read more

"...I buy Bic all the time and my kids say the pencils work great. The thicker lead is best for younger kids who tend to press too hard when they write...." Read more

"There's nothing mystical about a pencil. The pencils do the expected job." Read more

"They work well nice quality" Read more

11 customers mention11 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the variety of lead thicknesses in the pencil. They say it makes it easy to customize for their individual needs. Some customers love the thin lead and smoothness when they write, while others appreciate the thicker lead for younger kids who tend to press too hard when they print. Overall, customers are happy with the quality and variety of the leads.

"...for precise writing, the 0.7 is good for regular writing, and the 0.9 is thicker (i dont use it as often but its still a really great pencil)...." Read more

"...I gave them to my students. The variety of lead thickness made it easy to customize for my students’ individual writing preferences...." Read more

"...I use them for journal writing. I absolutely love how thin the lines are. The different style led is perfect for many different uses...." Read more

"...The thicker lead is best for younger kids who tend to press too hard when they write...." Read more

7 customers mention7 positive0 negative

Customers find the writing instrument very convenient to use. They mention it's easy on the hand, and much more convenient than regular pencils that have to be sharpened. Some say the pencils make school shopping so much easier.

"...It will last the whole school year I hope. These are much more convenient than regular pencils that have to be sharpened...." Read more

"...I find it very convenient to have all three thicknesses of lead in one package." Read more

"These mechanical pencils are definitely worth the value! Made school shopping so much easier, and there is even extras for throughout the year!" Read more

"I rarely use pens. I'm a huge pencil lover. These are great pencils, easy to use, easy on the hand." Read more

Ok
    5 Stars
    Ok
    Love it give some to my cousin!
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2023
    Number of Items: 1Verified Purchase
    Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2023
    Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2023
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2023
    Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2023
    Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2023
    One person found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    Jaramillo Villarreal
    5.0 out of 5 stars Calidad
    Reviewed in Mexico on November 4, 2023
    Customer image
    Jaramillo Villarreal
    5.0 out of 5 stars Calidad
    Reviewed in Mexico on November 4, 2023
    Me encanta, la verdad si son satisfactorios, vale realmente la oelna
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    Henry Dexter Lammens
    5.0 out of 5 stars they work!
    Reviewed in Canada on November 18, 2020
    山崎ひとみ
    4.0 out of 5 stars 5mmは使い勝手が悪い
    Reviewed in Japan on January 23, 2022
    One person found this helpful
    Brishan Los
    5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
    Reviewed in Australia on March 12, 2021
    Rocío Sánchez
    5.0 out of 5 stars Entrega rápida y calidad BIC
    Reviewed in Mexico on August 28, 2023
    Customer image
    Rocío Sánchez
    5.0 out of 5 stars Entrega rápida y calidad BIC
    Reviewed in Mexico on August 28, 2023
    La marca BIC es comprobada hace años así que solo esperaba el producto, lo pedí en sábado y me llegó lunes, super bien empaquetado y rápido. Excelente.
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image