Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

Shure SE425 BT2 Wireless Sound Isolating Earbuds, Detailed Sound, Dual-Driver Hybrid, Bluetooth 5, Secure in-Ear Fit, Detachable Cable, Durable Quality - Silver

4.1 4.1 out of 5 stars 188 ratings

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Brand Shure
Color Silver
Ear Placement In Ear
Form Factor In Ear
Impedance 20 Ohm

About this item

• Dual high-definition drivers for accurate, balanced sound that is true-to-life
  • Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are
  • Bluetooth 5. 0 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range
  • Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transition from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media
  • Inline three-button remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback
  • Secure, over-the-ear, wire form design ensures earphones rest in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort and personalization
  • Includes SE425s, Universal 3. 5 mm communication cable, Bluetooth 5. 0 communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, 6. 3 mm (1/4”) adapter, premium carrying case and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.

Product information

Feedback

Shure SE425 BT2 Wireless Sound Isolating Earbuds, Detailed Sound, Dual-Driver Hybrid, Bluetooth 5, Secure in-Ear Fit, Detachable Cable, Durable Quality - Silver

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

What's in the box

• SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones, Silver. Includes Bluetooth 5 communication cable with dedicated headphone amp, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, fit kit, ¼” adapter and premium carrying case.
  • Product Description

SE425 wireless sound isolating earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, balanced sound with comfortable fit. Sound isolating design keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel, providing incredibly immersive audio. Featuring an innovative, detachable cable system, The SE425 earphones include two connectivity options for Apple/IOS and Android devices. Use the attached universal 3. 5 mm cable or convert to wireless with included Bluetooth 5 cable with a dedicated, premium headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over previous models. Both feature an inline remote and mic for seamless control of calls and music. Includes premium carrying case, clothing clip, micro-USB charging cable, ¼” adapter and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves.

From the manufacturer

shure bt2 wireless bluetooth sound isolating earphones se215 se425 se535 se846 se earbuds
    shure se215 se425 se535 se846 bt2 bluetooth wireless sound isolating earphones

SE425 earphones take audio to the next level, on every level. The sound isolating design blocks out background noise for an immersive, true-to-life experience - perfect for the stage or the street.

shure logo 2019
    Brief Overview:
    • Immersive, Superior Audio
    • Wireless Connectivity, Communication & Control
    • Lasting Comfort & Custom Fit
    • Dedicated Headphone Amplifier
    • 10 Hour Battery Life
    • USB-Micro B Charging Port (charging cable included)
    • 10 m (30 ft) Wireless Range

SE425 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones

True-to-Life.

SE425 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones feature dual high-definition drivers for accurate, balanced sound with both a new wireless Bluetooth 5 connection and wired 3.5 mm for Apple/iOS and Android devices.

New Wireless Earphone features (with BT2) vs. Wireless models (with BT1) include:

• New Bluetooth 5 wireless capability (an upgrade to prior BT1 Bluetooth 4.1 connection in previous models).
    • Premium headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models with support for multiple codecs: Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
    • Improved battery life – now 10 hours vs 8 in previous wireless bundle models.

Key Features

Two Hi Def Drivers

Dual high-definition drivers in each ear (dedicated tweeter and woofer) deliver accurate and natural sound in a convenient and portable package. Sensitivity: 109 dB SPL/mW. Frequency Range: 20 Hz –19 kHz. Speaker Type: Dual High-Definition. Impedance: 20 Ω. Additional specifications are available in the user guide.

Sound Isolation

Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound. Comes with Premium Fit Kit that includes Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L), Foam Sleeves (S,M,L), Yellow Foam Sleeves and Triple Flange Sleeves.

Detachable Cable

Innovative detachable cable system ensures multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades and flexibility. Pair with any Bluetooth device, or plug directly in with options for Android and iOS. Flexibility never sounded so impressive.

se425 bt2 whats in the box whats included components

Features & Benefits

• Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range.
    • Premium, wireless audio performance with clear sound and deep bass. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
    • Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
    • Inline remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
    • Easily transition between Apple/iOS and Android devices with included Universal 3.5 mm communication cable.
    • Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
    • Includes Bluetooth 5 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, clothing clip, ¼” adapter, premium carrying case and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.

shure se215 shure se425 shure se535 shure se846
    SE215 SE425 SE535 SE846
    Customer Reviews
    4.3 out of 5 stars
    4.1 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    3.6 out of 5 stars
    Sound Signature Clear Sound + Deep Bass Accurate Natural Sound Spacious Sound + Rich Bass Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance
    Sensitivity (1kHz) 107 dB SPL/mW 109 dB SPL/mW 119 dB SPL/mW 114 dB SPL/mW
    Impedance (1kHz) 17 Ω 20 Ω 36 Ω 9 Ω
    Noise Attenuation Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB
    Frequency Range 22 Hz – 17.5 kHz / 21 Hz – 17 kHz (SPE) 20Hz – 19kHz 18 Hz – 19 kHz / 18 Hz – 19.5 kHz (LTD) 15Hz – 20kHz
    Included Sleeves Soft Flex, Foam Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange
    Carrying Case Soft Zip Case Premium Carrying Case (oval) Premium Carrying Case (oval) Premium Carrying Case (square)
    Extras 1/4" Adapter 1/4" Adapter 1/4" Adapter, Nozzle Removal Key, Nozzle Inserts, Polishing Cloth

From the brand

Compare with similar items

This Item
    Recommendations
    Shure AONIC 5 Wired Sound Isolating Earbuds, High Definition Sound + Natural Bass, Three Drivers, Secure In-Ear Fit, Detachable Cable, Durable Quality, Compatible with Apple & Android Devices - Black
    dummy
    Shure SE846 Pro Gen 2 Wired Earbuds with Secure Fit, Hi-Def 4 Drivers, Upgraded Sound Filters, Durable Quality - For Professional Sound
    dummy
    Shure True Wireless Adapter (Gen 2) for Sound Isolating Earphones, Secure Over-Ear Fit, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology, Long Battery Life With Charging Case, & Fingertip Controls (RMCE-TW2)
    dummy
    Shure AONIC 50 Gen 2 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, Premium Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth 5, Customizable EQ, Comfort Fit Over Ear, 45 Hours Battery Life, Fingertip Controls - Black
    dummy
    Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, Black
    Details
    Added to Cart
    spCSRF_Control
    Details
    Added to Cart
    spCSRF_Control
    Details
    Added to Cart
    spCSRF_Control
    Details
    Added to Cart
    spCSRF_Control
    Details
    Added to Cart
    spCSRF_Control
    PriceCurrently unavailable.$499.00$899.00$189.00$349.00$199.00
    Delivery
    Get it as soon as Friday, Jun 14
    Customer Ratings
    Sound quality
    Noise cancellation
    Battery life
    Comfort
    Sold By
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com
    connectivity tech
    Bluetooth 5.0
    3.5mm
    Wired
    Bluetooth
    Wireless
    Bluetooth, USB
    headphones form factor
    In Ear
    In Ear
    In Ear
    In Ear
    Over Ear
    Over Ear
    connector type
    wireless
    3.5mm Jack
    3.5mm Jack
    USB Type C
    wireless
    wireless
    noise control
    sound isolation
    sound isolation
    sound isolation
    sound isolation
    sound isolation
    cable feature
    Without Cable
    Detachable
    Without Cable
    Without Cable, Detachable
    Without Cable
    Without Cable
    control type
    Media Control
    control
    Media Control
    Media Control
    Media Control
    Voice Control
    material
    Aluminum
    Foam
    Plastic
    Aluminum
    Leather

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.1 out of 5 stars
    4.1 out of 5
    188 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the comfort of the headphones. They say the fit is great and the sound quality is great. However, some customers have reported issues with the appearance and quality of the product. They mention that the design is uncomfortable and has a cheap look and feel. Customers also differ on sound quality, quality, and battery life.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

7 customers mention7 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the comfort of the headphones. They mention that the fit is great and the sound quality is great.

"...I've been using the medium sized foam and they're very comfortable and give a great seal...." Read more

"Battery life is phenomenal at 8 hours. Sound quality is great. The fit is great...." Read more

"...These are the reasons I give SE425 a 5 star review1. Comfortable- I can wear for 8 hours without discomfort2...." Read more

"...These looked comfy with just a short wire connection on the photo so I took a chance...." Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the headphones for its detailed sound experience. They mention that the earbuds get quite loud with excellent detail retrieval.

"...a laptop or a smartphone the earbuds get quite loud with excellent detail retrieval...." Read more

"...I couldn't get enough of its addicting sound. It sounds technical and revealing, but charming at the same time. It's hard to describe...." Read more

"...foam caps of the right size provide for sound experience specified: detailed, accurate... etc...." Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers find the headphones easy to use. They mention that it's convenient and less fatiguing.

"...Very convenient and it sounds fantastic.1 issue fixed: Out of the box it would power off after a few minutes of operation...." Read more

"...I prefer the SE425 airiness actually, less fatiguing." Read more

"...1. Comfortable- I can wear for 8 hours without discomfort2. easy to use - quick pair, assemble and listening3...." Read more

25 customers mention14 positive11 negative

Customers are mixed about the sound quality of the headphones. Some mention that the sound is great when in wired mode, with clear bass and excellent detail. They also say that the earbuds get quite loud with excellent detail and are pretty good at noise cancelling. However, other customers say that sound quality is poor, with flat frequency response and hardly any sound isolation. They mention that they can seem a bit weak on volume occasionally and that the mic picks up lots of ambient noise.

"...They are amazing! Sound quality comes very close to wired. I'm using AptX HD for bluetooth connection. The sound isolation is fantastic...." Read more

"...The soundstage on these are also about average when it comes to earbuds. One thing I absolutely love about these are the fit...." Read more

"Not good for conference calls. The mic picks up lots of ambient noise yet doesn't do a great job with voice...." Read more

"...Sound quality is great. The fit is great. They're pretty good at noise canceling, even though it's passive...." Read more

10 customers mention4 positive6 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the headphones. Some mention that they are amazing, with a very clean midrange and crisp sound. Others however, say that the bluetooth implementation is weak, the range is poor, and the reception with bluetooth is poor.

"...With my phone in my back pocket the signal will cut out; that's under a 3FT range. The wired use is where this unit really shines...." Read more

"I've been using these with a Fiio M11 for a few weeks now. They are amazing! Sound quality comes very close to wired...." Read more

"...Forced to use the poor quality bluetooth receiver/battery was not my preferece...." Read more

"...It's hard to describe. It's a very crisp and clean sound.It won't please bassheads, but has a very clean midrange...." Read more

7 customers mention3 positive4 negative

Customers are mixed about the battery life of the headphones. Some mention that the battery is good, while others say that it waned quickly. They also say that the headphones power off after a few minutes of operation and that they occasionally stop working with the device they are actually trying to use.

"...The battery life is good, but the receiver has trouble maintaining the audio quality even with the phone on the same side of my body...basically has..." Read more

"...1 issue fixed: Out of the box it would power off after a few minutes of operation. Right in the middle of the song you'd get the "goodbye"...." Read more

"...4. great battery life and quick rechargeI'm not a sound connoisseur but I think they sound great...." Read more

"...company that starts with a B. Typical with them, the battery life was waning quickly...." Read more

3 customers mention0 positive3 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the appearance of the headphones. They say it has an uncomfortable design and a cheap look and feel. Some customers also mention that the headphones work well but are a pain to fit in their ears.

"...Overall the product has a cheap look and feel. Left and right marks are hard to see...." Read more

"They work very well but huge pain in the ass to get to fit in your ears correctly. It takes practice." Read more

"...These were not that case. Sound quality was horrible, and they were uncomfortable...." Read more

Good, but not a good fit for my ear?
    3 Stars
    Good, but not a good fit for my ear?
    ***This will be a little list of faults I find.I think a lot of my issues with these is coming from the fit in my ears. I know if you cannot get the perfect fit these kinds of earbuds don't work that great and I think that is my issue here. If I press them in and let go there is a moment of "hey that sounds pretty good" but then they move out of position again. This is very disappointing because I can tell there is good sound in there somewhere but I can't always get it.My other main issue with these? They use micro usb. For a pair of earbuds that costs this much they should really get with the times and use usb-c. My cheaper pair of bluetooth earbuds has usb-c, there is no reason not to have it here. This is a major con to me as I am trying to get away from micro usb.It says it includes a "Premium" carrying case... This thing looks and feels incredibly cheap. There is nothing premium about it. You can even see how the logo on the outside snaps in, it's ugly.You can get the bluetooth 4.1 version of these for almost $100 less. I don't know of any other differences but Shure has made it kind of difficult by having a bunch of different SE425's.To be totally honest I prefer my cheap $50 pair of earbuds over the Shure SE425's any day. While the Shure's do sound good I feel like my cheap pair is significantly easier to insert into my ears and I actually like the sound better from them. I don't think the sound quality is higher, the vocals are worse for example. It just has a better feel to the music, everything works together to create this nice warm sound. Shure does not do that for me. I don't know what the issue could be other than what I mentioned above, not being able to get a good fit with any of the included foam tips.***I listen to metal, rock, some rap, punk, alternative, pop, more.. I like all kinds of music. So I'm not going to be judging these based on how any one type sounds. The TLDR here is basically that these are good earbuds but they are way overpriced imo.I didn't realize these had foam tips when I got them. I was excited to try them after seeing that because some of the best earbuds I've ever had were foam tipped but they only cost about $20 so I was expecting some killer sound from these. Unfortunately I didn't get it. I am not a fan of the Shure SE425's, they do not sound like they should for the price.The way the earbuds wrap over the top of the ear is very awkward imo, it is not uncomfortable, just weird. I found it difficult to figure out the right position at first and they were awkward to use. I asked my wife to use them, even giving her the "quick start" picture they include and it took her a couple of tries to get them right too. So there is a little bit of a learning curve here. These come with some tags on the wires right where they go over your ears. Tags are not easy to tear off and left glue where they were so I had to clean that up.The connection on the back of them that allows you to switch between the battery pack and the wired one seems really nice. I was scared I would break it at first because it's so small but it works as advertised. Pull it off in a straight line, not angled. When you attach the other cord listen for a firm snap and it will be securely fastened. Be sure to pay attention to the L and R on the cord and the earbud and match that up too.I have tried all of the smaller foam tips and they just hurt my ears after about 15 minutes of use. I'm using them correctly, inserting them into my ears the right way. They just are not comfortable at all for me. That pretty much ruins the whole experience with these earbuds for me. When I tried to change the first set I almost tore them away from the rubber insert inside the foam plugs. They were stuck on the stem of the earbud so hard that the foam started to come right off. Be very careful when changing these. The instructions say to wiggle/turn them back and forth but I had no luck with that. I ended up using the little cleaning tool they give you to push them off with the hard plastic end.I don't get great sound out of these unless I press them in and hold at a specific angle. I cannot get them to rest at this angle so that is not going to work for me. In their current form they do not work with my ears I guess. When holding them in... The music is clear. The vocals are especially clear which is really nice. It has decent bass but don't expect the world here, they are just earbuds.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2019
    8 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2021
    Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2021
    Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2020
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2023
    Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020
    7 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    Jorge
    2.0 out of 5 stars Producto abierto
    Reviewed in Mexico on November 4, 2022
    Customer image
    Jorge
    2.0 out of 5 stars Producto abierto
    Reviewed in Mexico on November 4, 2022
    Los audífonos funcionan pero el producto ya había sido abierto, no se si ahí venden productos de stock y los abren para probarlos pero no está bien que te envíen productos abiertos… te hace desconfiar del cliente
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
    FAST EDDY
    4.0 out of 5 stars CLEAR AND BRIGHT
    Reviewed in Canada on October 10, 2019
    Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
    Amazon Customer
    5.0 out of 5 stars Kicks Butt
    Reviewed in Canada on December 3, 2019
    Lesley
    5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Great Sound
    Reviewed in Canada on October 13, 2019
    mdkxp
    3.0 out of 5 stars Best for phone conversations...
    Reviewed in Canada on January 17, 2020
    2 people found this helpful