To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

23-Piece Bartender Kit Cocktail Shaker Set by BARILLIO: Stainless Steel Bar Tools with Sleek Bamboo Stand, Velvet Carry Bag & Recipes Booklet… (Silver, Bamboo)

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,336 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Barware Tool Sets by barillio

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
on 2 select item(s) Shop items
Silver - Bamboo

Purchase options and add-ons

Material Bamboo
Brand barillio
Color Silver - Bamboo
Item Dimensions LxWxH 14.01 x 7.63 x 5.44 inches
Number of Pieces 23

About this item

• BARILLIO BARTENDING KIT ANSWERS ALL YOUR NEEDS!» We provided the most essential home bar accessories you need for mixing delicious cocktails without fuss or mess plus a stunning Japanese bamboo stand. It's time for you to serve your guests with style!
  • SLEEK DESIGN BAMBOO STAND FOR BAR TOOLS STORAGE » Besides its stunning appearance, its design (patented) features designated dents and wood partition, making it the most thick, stable and solid bar tool holder
  • DISHWASHER SAFE BAR SET » Our superior design barware tool sets undergo strict inspections in the U.S. You can dish-wash your stainless steel utensils and keep their shine with ease
  • RUSTPROOF » Our cocktail kit is designed to be practical and elegant, yet durable enough for daily use. Therefore, unlike similar bar essentials who rust easily, this cocktail set is made of high quality stainless steel grade - SS304
  • A GIFT ANYONE WOULD LOVE TO RECEIVE » Barillio bar kit is the gift you want to give your loved ones. With the elegant box + eBook "Happy Hour" - you're about to grant a present your recipient will never forget!

Customer ratings by feature

Easy to remove
5.0 5.0
Durability
4.8 4.8
Giftable
4.7 4.7
Easy to use
4.7 4.7
Make it a bundle
We found 1 bundle with this item:
23-Piece Bartender Kit Cocktail Shaker Set by BARILLIO: Stainless Steel Bar Tools with Sleek Bamboo Stand, Velvet Carry Bag & Recipes Booklet… (Silver, Bamboo)

Frequently bought together

$36.99
Get it as soon as Wednesday, Mar 27
In Stock
Sold by SAVANTSYS and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
+
$11.99
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$13.39
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
barillio 23-Piece Bartender Kit Cocktail Shaker Set by BARILLIO: Stainless Steel Bar Tools with Sleek Bamboo Stand, Velvet Carry Bag & Recipes Booklet… (Silver, Bamboo)
Recommendations
TONGTAIWQTJQ Bartender Kit Cocktail Shaker with Stylish Bamboo Stand,18-Piece Bar Tool Set with Recipes Booklet,Home Drink Mixer Set
dummy
Cocktail Shaker Set, 23-Piece Stainless Steel Bartender Kit with Acrylic Stand & Cocktail Recipes Booklet, Professional Bar Tools for Drink Mixing, Home, Bar, Party (Include 4 Whiskey Stones)
dummy
TEAVAS Mixology Bartender Kit with Japanese Jigger & Bamboo Stand - 25 Piece Stainless Steel Cocktail Making Set, Shaker, Strainer, Mixer, Spoon, Muddler, Barware Tools - Birthday Gifts & Anniversary
dummy
Cocktail Shaker Set, Mixology Bartender Kit 10-Piece Bar Tool Set with Stylish Bamboo Stand, Bar kit: Matini Shaker Mixing Spoon Muddler Jigger Cocksrew for Barware Set
dummy
Bartender Kit Bar Set with Bamboo Stand, 35pcs 24oz Cocktail Shaker Set Cocktail Kit, Professional Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set, Whiskey Gift for Men Dad
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-7% $36.99
Typical:$39.80
-15% $27.99
Typical:$32.99
$29.99-11% $39.99
List:$44.99
-29% $23.99
List:$33.99
$25.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Giftable
Value for money
Easy to clean
Sold By
SAVANTSYS
TONGTAIWQTJQ
DiMao-USA
Teavas
Semderm
Freedom us
material
Bamboo
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Silver Cobbler
finish type
Lacquered
Stainless Steel
Polished
Stainless Steel
number of pieces

From the brand

Product Description

This Is Barillio

Product Description

bar cocktail set
bartender kit
bar tools design
bar ser with bamboo stand
cocktail kit recipes
bartender set

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

23-Piece

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
4,336 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the versatility, quality and appearance of the bar tool set. For example, they mention it's a great home bar kit, perfect for beginners and comes with an easy-to-use recipe guide. That said, some complain about the lid.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

206 customers mention187 positive19 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the bar tool set. They mention that it's well-made, has a lot of good pieces, and is of high quality. Some say that it is a great starter set of bartending equipment.

"Comprehensive set, good quality." Read more

"...I bought the black stainless steel finish. The base is nice & sturdy with a holder for each piece. Absolutely worth purchasing! Highly recommend 👌..." Read more

"Nice Starter Set of bartending equipment." Read more

"...The quality of the items are good. It fits on the corner of our counter pretty well. We have not had any issues with leakage." Read more

149 customers mention149 positive0 negative

Customers are impressed with the appearance of the bar tool set. They say it is great looking, with a nice tone of wood and fantastic color. Customers also mention that the gold and black combo is just perfect. They also say the stand is sturdy and the base is nice. Overall, customers are happy with the quality and appearance of this set.

"It came nicely packages and easy to setup. Matches the kitchen perfectly." Read more

"...I bought the black stainless steel finish. The base is nice & sturdy with a holder for each piece. Absolutely worth purchasing! Highly recommend 👌..." Read more

"...this set provided everything I need to make craft cocktails while looking great as well, doesn’t take up too much space either" Read more

"...The gold and black combo is just perfect. I hope she holds up well though the years!..." Read more

52 customers mention48 positive4 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the bar tool set. They say it's a quality product for the cost and worth purchasing.

"...The base is nice & sturdy with a holder for each piece. Absolutely worth purchasing! Highly recommend 👌..." Read more

"...You’re at home bar very well. And the price was reasonable and I recommend this item." Read more

"...It works well and is easy to clean. Definitely good for the value however some stuff doesn't fit as well in the stand as I'd like..." Read more

"...I think it’s a wonderful piece that sits on our mini bar and it’s affordable. Husband loved it!" Read more

40 customers mention32 positive8 negative

Customers like the performance of the bar tool set. They mention that the tools are sturdy, work well, and function as intended. Some say that the set is easy to put together and extremely useful. Overall, most are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"Works great, love all the functionality inside the rack...." Read more

"...The tools work as intended and I am pleased with my order." Read more

"It’s a beautiful set and definitely does the job. Got it for my husband as a wedding gift since he loves he’s pain killers...." Read more

"...The shaker is not good as others I have so I'll be using them instead; and that makes the set mismatched going forward...." Read more

38 customers mention38 positive0 negative

Customers find the bar tool set easy to use. They mention it's perfect for beginners to advanced drink mixers, and includes everything they need. Customers also say the drinks are super easy to make and the recipe guide is easy to follow.

"It came nicely packages and easy to setup. Matches the kitchen perfectly." Read more

"...learning how to use all the pieces, but for the most part they are easy to use if you follow the basic instructions...." Read more

"Nice starter kit for mixologist" Read more

"...easy to clean, easy to keep together, and that makes it all the more fun to use...." Read more

18 customers mention18 positive0 negative

Customers like the versatility of the bar tool set. They say it's a great home bar kit, a perfect addition to any bar, and a collection for any in home bar. Some say it has been a good addition to their basement bar and bar island. Customers also mention that it'll make great cocktails at home.

"My husband is new to mixing drinks but this was a perfect starter kit for him!..." Read more

"I LOVE THIS SET! This set has been the perfect addition to my basement bar. Everything here is high quality and works exactly as it should...." Read more

"This is a perfect set for amateur bartenders...." Read more

"Looks good, functions as it should; a very complete bar kit suitable for home use and travel...." Read more

21 customers mention10 positive11 negative

Customers are mixed about the fit of the bar tool set. Some mention that everything fits nicely in the bamboo wood holder, it's the perfect size martini kit, and it'll fit perfectly on the top of your wine rack. However, others say that some stuff doesn't fit as well in the stand as they'd like, the spoon doesn''t fits in the wood display case, and the cap doesn'.

"...kitchen.. only tip don't set up and then move the muddle and spoon placement aren't that snug.EDITED :NOV 24 2022..." Read more

"...It took up minimal space and allowed me to create a mini bar in my room. Yes, my room 😏 ...." Read more

"...Definitely good for the value however some stuff doesn't fit as well in the stand as I'd like (like the stiring spoon) but besides that it's really..." Read more

"...functionality, however the stand is a nice tone of wood and easily fits all the pieces. My hesitation has to do with the color...." Read more

16 customers mention0 positive16 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the lid of the bar tool set. They mention that the spoon constantly falls out of the holder, the mixer falls off from the keeper, and the muddler falls off the stand often. Some customers also mention that some of the larger pieces will fall out of stand.

"...the only issue is the muddler falls off the stand often so we just keep that in the drawer." Read more

"...there is a opening instead of being closed off, the spoon will fall from it's position and you have to keep putting it back in place...." Read more

"The mixer spoon falls out of place and the tools that go on the bottles are a bit loose. Other than that good starting set" Read more

"...lever to hold some of the open slots on the stand because the spoon keeps falling out...." Read more

Beautiful Set 😍
5 Stars
Beautiful Set 😍
This set has everything you need to make any kind of drink 🍸 🍵🫖 It's beautiful to. I bought the black stainless steel finish. The base is nice & sturdy with a holder for each piece. Absolutely worth purchasing! Highly recommend 👌
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2024
Color: Gold - Black BambooVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice set
Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2024
It came nicely packages and easy to setup. Matches the kitchen perfectly.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2024
Color: Silver - BambooVerified Purchase
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2024
Color: Black - Black BambooVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Set 😍
Reviewed in the United States on February 21, 2024
This set has everything you need to make any kind of drink 🍸 🍵🫖 It's beautiful to. I bought the black stainless steel finish. The base is nice & sturdy with a holder for each piece. Absolutely worth purchasing! Highly recommend 👌
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2024
Color: Rose - BambooVerified Purchase
Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2023
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2024
Color: Gold - Black BambooVerified Purchase
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Obsessed
Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2024
This was suppose to be my Christmas gift from my brother however the 1st package was lost in transit🤷🏻‍♀️ I ended up ordering for myself and now that it’s finally here i’m so happy. The gold and black combo is just perfect. I hope she holds up well though the years!
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2024
Color: Black - BambooVerified Purchase

Top reviews from other countries

LD
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome resource for mixing drinks.
Reviewed in Canada on January 29, 2021