Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Shure SE215 BT2 Wireless Sound Isolating Earbuds, Premium Audio with Deep Bass, Single Driver, Bluetooth 5, Secure in-Ear Fit - Clear

4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,374 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Brand Shure
Model Name SE215-CL+BT2
Color Clear
Form Factor In Ear
Connectivity Technology Bluetooth 5.0

About this item

• Clear sound with deep bass elevates your audio performance in a CONVENIENT and portable package
  • Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are
  • Bluetooth 5. 0 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range
  • Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transition from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media
  • Inline three-button remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback
  • Secure, over-the-ear, wire form design ensures earphones rest in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort and personalization
  • Includes SE215s, Bluetooth 5. 0 communication cable, charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and Fit Kit with selection of sleeves.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Shure SE215 BT2 Wireless Sound Isolating Earbuds, Premium Audio with Deep Bass, Single Driver, Bluetooth 5, Secure in-Ear Fit - Clear
Recommendations
Shure SE SE215-K - Single Dynamic MicroDriver Sound Isolating In Ear Earphones -
dummy
Shure AONIC 215 TW2 True Wireless Earbuds with Bluetooth 5, Deep Bass, 32hr Battery, Secure Fit
dummy
Shure True Wireless Adapter (Gen 2) for Sound Isolating Earphones, Secure Over-Ear Fit, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology, Long Battery Life With Charging Case, & Fingertip Controls (RMCE-TW2)
dummy
Moondrop KATO Earphone DLC Composite Diaphragm Advanced Ultra Linear Technology Dynamic in-Ear Earplug Mirror Silver
dummy
Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, Premium Studio-Quality Sound, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology, Comfort Fit Over Ear, 20 Hours Battery Life, Fingertip Controls - White
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
PriceCurrently unavailable.$99.00$229.00$189.00-10% $170.10
List:$189.99
-5% $227.24
Typical:$239.00
Delivery
Get it Mar 26 - 28
Get it as soon as Wednesday, Mar 27
Customer Ratings
Battery life
Sound quality
Noise cancellation
Comfort
Sold By
AUDIO EQUIP
Electronics Expo (Authorized Dealer)
Amazon.com
SHENZHENAUDIO
Amazon.com
connectivity tech
Bluetooth 5.0
Wired
Wireless, Bluetooth
Bluetooth
Wired
Wireless
headphones form factor
In Ear
In Ear
In Ear
In Ear
In Ear
Over Ear
connector type
wireless
3.5mm Jack
wireless
USB Type C
3 5mm Jack
usb-c,wireless
noise control
sound isolation
sound isolation
sound isolation
sound isolation
active noise cancellation
headphones jack
usb
3.5 mm Jack
3.5 mm Jack
3.5 mm Jack
cable feature
Without Cable
Detachable
Without Cable
Without Cable, Detachable
Retractable
Without Cable
control type
remote
Media Control
Media Control
Media Control
Media Control

Product information

Feedback

Shure

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

What's in the box

• SE215 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones, Clear. Includes Bluetooth 5 communication cable with dedicated headphone amp, USB charging cable, clothing clip, fit kit and soft zippered carrying case.
  • Product Description

New SE215 wireless sound isolating earphones provide Clear sound and deep bass with the freedom of upgraded Bluetooth 5 connectivity. Breakthrough sound isolating design keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel, providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge. The inline Microphone and three-button remote ensures clarity for calls and voice prompts, and provides volume and playback control. Available in multiple colors, The SE215 features a dedicated, premium headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models and support for the latest codecs. Includes a USB charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.

From the manufacturer

shure bt2 wireless bluetooth sound isolating earphones se215 se425 se535 se846 se earbuds
    shure se215 se425 se535 se846 bt2 bluetooth wireless sound isolating earphones

SE215 earphones take audio to the next level, on every level. The sound isolating design blocks out background noise for an immersive, true-to-life experience - perfect for the stage or the street.

shure logo 2019
    Brief Overview:
    • Immersive, Superior Audio
    • Wireless Connectivity, Communication & Control
    • Lasting Comfort & Custom Fit
    • Dedicated Headphone Amplifier
    • 10 Hour Battery Life
    • USB-Micro B Charging Port (charging cable included)
    • 10 m (30 ft) Wireless Range

SE215 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones

Hear It All.

New SE215 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones provide clear sound and deep bass with the freedom of upgraded Bluetooth 5 connectivity. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge, the SE215 features a dedicated, premium headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models. Includes a USB charging cable, clothing clip, zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves.

New Wireless Earphone features (with BT2) vs. Wireless models (with BT1) include:

• New Bluetooth 5 wireless capability (an upgrade to prior BT1 Bluetooth 4.1 connection in previous models).
    • Premium headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models with support for multiple codecs: Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
    • Improved battery life – now 10 hours vs 8 in previous wireless bundle models.

Key Features

shure

shure

shure

One Hi Def Driver

Single dynamic driver in each ear produces clear sound with deep bass in a convenient and portable package. Special Edition (SPE) white and blue versions have distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass. Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW. Frequency Range: 22 Hz –17.5 kHz / 21 Hz – 17 kHz (SPE). Speaker Type: Single Dynamic. Impedance: 17 Ω. Additional specifications are available in the user guide.

Sound Isolation

Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound. Comes with Soft Flex Sleeves (S,M,L) and Foam Sleeves (S,M,L).

Detachable Cable

Innovative detachable cable system ensures multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades and flexibility. Pair with any Bluetooth device, or plug directly in with options for Android and iOS. Flexibility never sounded so impressive.

shure se215 se425 se535 se846 bt2 bluetooth wireless sound isolating earphones

Features & Benefits

• Bluetooth 5 Wireless Technology pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range.
    • Premium, wireless audio performance with clear sound and deep bass. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
    • Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm aptX audio, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio.
    • Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves for custom fit blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
    • Inline remote and microphone offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
    • Color options: clear or translucent black for stage-inspired looks, Special Edition white or translucent blue for a stylish finish.
    • Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.

shure se215 shure se425 shure se535 shure se846
    SE215 SE425 SE535 SE846
    Customer Reviews
    4.3 out of 5 stars
    4.1 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    3.6 out of 5 stars
    Sound Signature Clear Sound + Deep Bass Accurate Natural Sound Spacious Sound + Rich Bass Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance
    Sensitivity (1kHz) 107 dB SPL/mW 109 dB SPL/mW 119 dB SPL/mW 114 dB SPL/mW
    Impedance (1kHz) 17 Ω 20 Ω 36 Ω 9 Ω
    Noise Attenuation Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB Up to 37 dB
    Frequency Range 22 Hz – 17.5 kHz / 21 Hz – 17 kHz (SPE) 20Hz – 19kHz 18 Hz – 19 kHz / 18 Hz – 19.5 kHz (LTD) 15Hz – 20kHz
    Included Sleeves Soft Flex, Foam Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange Soft Flex, Foam, Yellow Foam, Triple Flange
    Carrying Case Soft Zip Case Premium Carrying Case (oval) Premium Carrying Case (oval) Premium Carrying Case (square)
    Extras 1/4" Adapter 1/4" Adapter 1/4" Adapter, Nozzle Removal Key, Nozzle Inserts, Polishing Cloth

From the brand

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
    4.3 out of 5
    1,374 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the battery life and comfort of the headphones. For example, they say it lasts all day and is comfortable to wear. That said, some complain about the connectivity. Opinions are mixed on audio quality, quality, value, and ease of use.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

55 customers mention40 positive15 negative

Customers like the battery life of the headphones. For example, they say it lasts all day with no problem and can go between a computer and phone.

"...Battery life is excellent, lasts all night.I bought these to sleep in and I love them...." Read more

"...Comfortable, and blocks out almost all noise. Battery life is wonderful as well.Cons:-- The mic for phone calls is terrible...." Read more

"...The battery life is great and charges in a short time. Overall I re" Read more

"I use these everyday with working from home. They last all day no problem and go between my computer and phone by themselves...." Read more

36 customers mention26 positive10 negative

Customers like the comfort of the headphones. They say they fit comfortably and securely under a helmet. Some customers also mention that the headphones are perfect for sitting down and connecting them to their computer to watch a TV show.

"...but they do block out the noise and I find them slightly more comfortable than earplugs. Battery life is excellent, lasts all night...." Read more

"Great headphones for traveling.Comfortable, and blocks out almost all noise. Battery life is wonderful as well.Cons:--..." Read more

"...I found them very uncomfortable and I felt that they didn’t come close to the sound quality of the Shures...." Read more

"...The comfort in your ear is outstanding - you could wear these for hours and it wouldn't fatigue your ears...." Read more

35 customers mention25 positive10 negative

Customers like the fit of the headphones. They mention that the fit is great, the noise isolation is great and that the earpieces are comfortable and secure. They appreciate the variety of fitments and the fact that the wraparound ear pad is highly customizable for individual fit. Some mention that they fit under a helmet when placed with caution. Overall, customers are happy with the fit and sound of the product.

"...the Reflect Mini 2 had a decent fit, but the wire was too short for me and sound was not that great for a $100 pair...." Read more

"...Outstanding fit, no issues what-so-ever and (2) the real test, a full-face helmet...again, the helmet slipped on without pulling or tugging the..." Read more

"Fits snug in the ear canal and under my modular helmet well...." Read more

"...The fitting appears to be a little sloppy causing the connection issues. If I played with it I could get it to stop for a period of time...." Read more

164 customers mention105 positive59 negative

Customers are mixed about the audio quality of the headphones. Some mention that the sound quality is great and does block out sound, while others say that the volume isn't ear shattering loud and that the noise isolation is perfect. They can clearly hear their drums and other instrument, sequences, and music. While riding, they will knock out so much of the noise from long highway rides. However, some customers say that even at max volume, these aren''t exactly loud'' and that any movement sounds huge. The distance varies and some customers report random disconnects, beeps, or other issues.

"...wearing a set of foam earplugs that play music, but they do block out the noise and I find them slightly more comfortable than earplugs...." Read more

"...natural sound isolation (foam tips, or 3 flange tips like Eytmotic) - these can drown out airplane noise dramatically and use up ZERO battery power..." Read more

"...But the audio and call quality (the two main reasons for purchasing earphones like these) score very low and make these earphones unusable b/c they..." Read more

"...Straight out of the box I would agree that the volume was to low at max. I played with different sized foam tips on the ear piece...." Read more

73 customers mention43 positive30 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the headphones. Some mention that it's excellent, a decent pair of IEM earphones, with great wireless battery life. However, others say that they have an issue with cutting out randomly.

"...Overall though. Wow! Super great. I was skeptical to drop some money on a company I’d never heard of...." Read more

"...Next was the problem of cutting out. Yes they do have an issue with that. These are not totally wireless...." Read more

"...Some is good enough to remind you how garbage old 128 and 256 MP3’s are and when used with higher end sources they sound good to me and honestly..." Read more

"...these looked to be quality built ear buds that what have good wireless connectivity and battery life as well as fit comfortable and securely under a..." Read more

32 customers mention22 positive10 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the headphones. Some mention that it's great value for money, the exact balance between price and quality, and a great investment. However, others say that it was a total waste of money, not worth the money, and nearly useless.

"...The bass is not as great as aspected but for the price point But very decent...." Read more

"...then these are a decent option, and I feel are worth the extra money over the $25 BT dongles also found here." Read more

"...It's overly sensitive, making it nearly useless, even in a quiet room. Any movement sounds huge.-- The distance varies...." Read more

"...(because they are Shure, they are cheap, and they come with bragging rights, at least a little bit)..." Read more

16 customers mention7 positive9 negative

Customers are mixed about the ease of use of the headphones. Some mention that it becomes easy and comfortable to put on, while others say that it's cumbersome and annoying to do.

"...these earbuds was not what I would call "intuitive," and the process is a bit finicky even now..." Read more

"...the Elite 65t was the most convenient to put on and held well in my ears, but the notion of having one pop out of my ear and fall into a toilet or a..." Read more

"...After about a month of use one morning they just turned off (no user feedback at all) after a run...." Read more

"...Batter life is good. Easy to use and connect to my phone and pc.The bad: when using with a phone and pc the phone always gets priority...." Read more

63 customers mention13 positive50 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the connectivity of the headphones. They mention that the Bluetooth signal will drop frequently, the reception distance is poor, and the connection is loose. Some say that the plugs are misaligned, causing intermittent connection due to movement. Overall, customers are not happy with the performance of these Bluetooth headphones.

"...The fitting appears to be a little sloppy causing the connection issues. If I played with it I could get it to stop for a period of time...." Read more

"...Any movement sounds huge.-- The distance varies. Some places I can go 15ft. Other times, my phone is in my pocket and it will cut out...." Read more

"...where decent but I had issues like a lot of folks with the Bluetooth distance cutting out when my IPhone was in my pants pocket...." Read more

"...the worst fitters were the Beats X. although they are pretty well integrated with iOS devices, they were the worst to manage wearing around the neck..." Read more

GREAT fit, POOR audio quality
    3 Stars
    GREAT fit, POOR audio quality
    I purchased the Shure SE215's to use as my motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset. The fit is amazing. The headphones lay "inside" of the external ear canal, which means the headphones are flush with your outer ear (nothing sticking out to catch on your motorcycle helmet). I tried two helmets: (1) a low-profile helmet (the Micro Dot Blister) similar to a Crazy Al's beanie style or a Daytona Skull Cap. Outstanding fit, no issues what-so-ever and (2) the real test, a full-face helmet...again, the helmet slipped on without pulling or tugging the earphones out. I was amazed that I didn't have to adjust the earphones after placing the helmet on - helmet slipped right over the low-profile design and stood in place. WHY DID I RETURN THESE AWESOME EARPHONES??? Unlike all the "review" videos I saw on YT, the sound quality was very POOR for a top-of-the-line audio brand like Shure. I'm not sure (...see what I did there...)if the "reviewers" were trying to sell this product on their website(s) or if they received the earphones for free in exchange for a positive review - couldn't tell you. But the audio quality on these were very low (surprisingly low). I tested them in my home office. It was a quiet setting. The volume was set to 50% and the audio sounded distant and muffled. I put the volume up to 75% at it sounded like it was 50% volume of a normal earphone or earbud. I had the foam tips in which are supposed to provide some noise cancellation and in theory help the sound to stay in your ear, thus eliminating the need to crank up the volume. I didn't find that was the case with these earphones. I had to crank the volume up to nearly 100% to get crisp audio, which defeats the purpose of my buying earphones like these (noise-cancelling w/ foam tips for hearing protection). To use these earphones I would be risking ear damage using these at almost max volume. I have good hearing. I'm in my early 40's. I never damaged my hearing in the past. I use the standard Apple (wired) earbuds and they work fine, the volume and sound quality is great and I never get close to maxing out the volume. I'm sorry to report that the standard wired Apple earbuds are much better audio quality than the Shure SE215's. I really don't see any recommendation here b/c if you ride a motorcycle you'll have so much wind and road noise you would need to set these at 100% volume and you don't want to do that. If you're doing something outdoors i.e. running, exercising, CrossFit, biking, or working out in the gym, I don't see these working well in those environments either. You would have to crank up the volume too high and would not make this purchase worth it. Lastly, I tested making a phone call with the SE215's and it scored poorly there as well. The volume rocker and microphone are on the right earpiece wire, right around your jawline. I have a beard. Standing still and talking (the mechanics of my mouth and jaw moving) made irritating scratching noise for the person on the ohter line. They said they could hear me talking but the scratching sound was almost equal volume as my voice tone. Even if you were clean-shaven the volume rocker and mic would rub up against your skin and you would have a similar issue. Overall, the design of the earpiece is amazing, they nailed it. The comfort in your ear is outstanding - you could wear these for hours and it wouldn't fatigue your ears. But the audio and call quality (the two main reasons for purchasing earphones like these) score very low and make these earphones unusable b/c they lack those two basic funcations. I sent my back and I would not recommend these.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2020
    Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2020
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2019
    90 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    daniela
    1.0 out of 5 stars El producto venia abierto
    Reviewed in Mexico on June 16, 2022
    Customer image
    daniela
    1.0 out of 5 stars El producto venia abierto
    Reviewed in Mexico on June 16, 2022
    El producto venia abierto
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    Daniel Gartner
    5.0 out of 5 stars Great earphone for motorcycle
    Reviewed in Canada on August 19, 2020
    Amazon Customer
    4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not value for money.
    Reviewed in India on January 16, 2021
    Ananth
    1.0 out of 5 stars Not reliable.. poor quality build
    Reviewed in India on October 12, 2020
    Aniket
    4.0 out of 5 stars Shure SE 215 are good!
    Reviewed in India on September 10, 2020