To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick Tripod with Wireless Remote & Phone Holder, Portable Phone Tripod for Group Selfie/Live Streaming/Video Recording, Compatible with iPhone & Android Devices

4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 35,406 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Cell Phone Tripods by Erligpowht

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Coupon:  
selfie stick tripod

Purchase options and add-ons

Color Black
Brand Erligpowht
Compatible Devices iPhone 14/iPhone 14 Pro/iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/iPhone 12/iPhone 12 mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 pro Max/iPhone 11/iPphone 11 Pro Max/iPhoneX/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone Xr/iPhoen8/8plus/iPhone7/iPhone6/Android Samsung Smartphone,etc See more
Item Weight 0.3 Pounds
Maximum Weight Recommendation 1 Kilograms
Folded Size 4.9 x 1.18 x 1.5 inches

About this item

• 【Upgraded Stable & Versatile Selfie Stick】Our upgraded selfie stick tripod features a reinforced base with a silicone non-slip foot pad for enhanced stability. It's the perfect combination of a selfie stick and a tripod, compatible with most smartphones in the market. Use it as a regular selfie stick or as a quick and easy tripod for shots.
  • 【Selfie Stick Tripod With Wireless& Detachable Remote】2-in-1 selfie stick tripod with detachable wireless remote (max:33ft ) allows you take selfie-photography or you can detach the remote control to take group photos like parties, graduation, wedding, travel. You can use it as a regular selfie stick or as a quick and easy phone tripod. **Note**: Under tripod mode, the center of gravity for cellphone must be kept in line with the selfie stick.
  • 【Adjustable & Rotatable Tripod and Selfie Stick】Equipped with 190°rotation head and 360°rotatable phone holder(support mobile phones up to 3.4" wide), you could rotate the phone clip and select horizontal or vertical camera mode to get the best angle photos. Simply twist the cradle head or phone holder to take photos, video call or live broadcasting. Easy application and precise positioning to expand the range of shots you can capture.
  • 【Extendable Selfie Stick for Cell Phone】Our selfie stick tripod can be extended between 7.6 to 38.1 inches, making it suitable for photography, FaceTime, business, and more. It allows you to shoot various heights that other phone tripod mounts cannot shoot, capturing a wider field of view. Plus, it's compact and easy to carry around.
  • 【Premium & Corrosion-Resistant】Our selfie stick tripod is made of premium stainless steel, making it lightweight and corrosion-resistant. It comes with a comfortable handle and is designed to be functional and durable. Package includes 1x selfie stick tripod, 1x wireless remote, and 1x user manual.

Frequently bought together

$14.99
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
In Stock
Sold by ErligpowhtDirect and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick Tripod with Wireless Remote & Phone Holder, Portable Phone Tripod for Group Selfie/Live Streaming/Video Recording, Compatible with iPhone & Android Devices
Recommendations
Ambertronix 40” Selfie Stick Tripod Quadrapod, Onboard Light, Wireless Bluetooth Remote, Extendable, Stainless Steel, 3 Light Modes, 9 Brightness Levels, Compatible with All iPhone & Android Devices
dummy
Selfie Stick Tripod, 40 in Retractable Phone Tripod with Wireless Remote Control & Light, Portable Selfie Stick Tripod for Photograph, Live Streaming, Video Recording, Compatible with All Cellphones
dummy
TONEOF Upgraded 60" Selfie Stick Tripod,All-in-1 Extendable Cell Phone Tripod Stand with Integrated Remote,360° Rotate Lightweight & Portable Tripod for 4-7 Inch iPhone Android/Video Recording/Travel
dummy
ATUMTEK Bluetooth Selfie Stick Tripod, Extendable 3 in 1 Aluminum Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand 270 Rotation for iPhone 13/12/11 Pro/XS Max/XS/XR/X, Samsung and Smartphone White
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$14.99$14.99-15% $5.94
Typical:$6.99
$29.79$23.99
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Easy to use
Remote Control
Sturdiness
Versatility
Bluetooth connectivity
Sold By
ErligpowhtDirect
Ambertronix Official
Peizhe
TONEOF Direct
Rosesy
compatible devices
iPhone 14/iPhone 14 Pro/iPhone 13/iPhone 13 Pro/iPhone 12/iPhone 12 mini/iPhone 12 Pro/iPhone 12 pro Max/iPhone 11/iPphone 11 Pro Max/iPhoneX/iPhone Xs Max/iPhone Xr/iPhoen8/8plus/iPhone7/iPhone6/Android Samsung Smartphone,etc
Android Samsung Smartphone, etc, iPhone 13 /12 / 11 / 13 Pro / 12 Pro / 11 Pro / Max / Mini, iPhone X / iPhone XR / Xs / 8 / 7 / 6s / 6 / SE / Plus
Cellphone
IPhone15 14 13 12 pro Xs Xr X 8 7 6 Plus Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/S7 Edge/J7, Google Pixel, Samsung, HuaweiIPhone 13 12 11 pro Xs Xr X 8 7 6 Plus Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/S7 Edge/J7, Google Pixel, Samsung, Huawei P40/P30 Pro/P30/P20 Pro/P20 Lite, Mate 30/Mate 20/Mate 10
Cellphone
folded size
4.9 x 1.18 x 1.5 inches
7.6 Inch
7.7 inches
max. recommended weight
1 kilograms
7 ounces
0.38 pounds
500 grams
15 kilograms
weight
0.3 pounds
7 ounces
0.38 pounds
288 grams
172 grams

What's in the box

• tripod

• Product Description

selfie stick tripod
    selfie stick tripod

sefie stick tripod

selfie stick tripod

sefie stick tripod

Stable Tripod Base

The enlarged range of the base can strengthen the load-bearing capacity of the tripod, making it more stable and not easy to shake. The silicone foot pad at the bottom can increase friction and play a non-slip effect, allowing you to use it with confidence.

Stainless Steel Telescopic Rod

Stainless steel material makes it more durable against rust. This selfie stick tripod can be extended between 7.6 to 38.1 inches, provides more possibilities for taking pictures. Capturing a wider field of view, and satisfying your needs in different occasions.

Universal Phone Holder

The size of the phone holder can be adjusted in the range of 2.28-3.46in. Suitable with most cellphones. The inner side of the arm is equipped with a silicone pad to protect the mobile phone from scratches during installation.

selfie stick
    selfie stick
    selfie stick tripod
    selfie stick

Erligpowht Selfie stick tripod- Free your hands, enjoy your life!

Built-in Tripod:

2 in 1 selfie stick tripod with detachable wireless remote, perfect for selfies or group photos.

Lightweight:

Compact design to take this selfie stick everywhere you go, make an ordinary selfie stick lighter but more functional.

360°Rotable Design:

190°rotation head with an adjustable knob + 360°rotatable phone holder, choose the best angle to take photos.

Adjustable Holder:

The max extension can up to 3.46 inch, works with most smartphones.

Extendable Pole:

This selfie stick tripod can be extended between 7.6 to 38.1 inches, which makes it very suitable for Photograph, Face-time, Business and more.

Easy to set up,Easy to use:

Step 1.Turn on the shutter by pressing the camera button on remote , it will enter into pairing mode and indicator LED flash quickly.

Step 2. Active the function on your phone and sourcing the devices around.

Step 3. Select the device of "Dispho" from the list and pairing will be finished automatically in few seconds.

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Selfie

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
    /
    /
    /
    Please sign in to provide feedback.

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
    4.3 out of 5
    35,406 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the value, portability, and ease of use of the camera tripod. For example, they mention it's well worth the money, easy to set up and use, and fits in their purse. That said, opinions are mixed on the size, remote control, sturdiness, and quality.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

1,225 customers mention945 positive280 negative

Customers like the value of the camera tripod. They say it's well worth the money, has a good price, and is versatile. Some mention that it'll be a great addition to their photography collection.

"This was a decent purchase, worth the price. It is adjustable so you can use it on several occasions...." Read more

"...INCREDIBLE PRICE!" Read more

"...The price was right and it seems to be just what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I used it 3 mi the after purchase and the remote does not work...." Read more

"...that this product was designed with low costs in mind, not user experience or quality...." Read more

1,049 customers mention947 positive102 negative

Customers find the camera tripod easy to set up and use. They mention that the remote is easy to connect, set up, and use, the telescopic arm is easy, and the Bluetooth is easy. They also appreciate the good instructions included. Customers say the legs are fairly easy to work with as far as bending, and that the tripod is stable and easy to place. They say the remote allows them to take photos or shoot videos.

"I bought this for our cruise, and it worked great. It was very easy to set up to my phone." Read more

"I love this selfie stick tripod! It was so easy to set up and use...." Read more

"...The selfie stick works as expected. Bluetooth is easy to setup, connectivity is quick and stable...." Read more

"...holds my iPhone 12 perfectly and the button make it so much easier to take pictures/video from a few feet away!" Read more

881 customers mention803 positive78 negative

Customers are satisfied with the performance of the camera tripod. They mention that it works well, the tripod feature is nice, and the remote works great. The tripod works well enough on a level surface, if there is no wind, and it will work great for making videos. The design is well suited to purpose, and works from a good distance.

"...Excellent design, well suited to purpose: • light weight, and short length when folded means it fits securely in the water bottle pocket of a..." Read more

"I bought this for our cruise, and it worked great. It was very easy to set up to my phone." Read more

"Solid, functional, and very well made.Pairing instructions couldn’t be simpler, (instructions included.)INCREDIBLE PRICE!" Read more

"...The selfie stick works as expected. Bluetooth is easy to setup, connectivity is quick and stable...." Read more

527 customers mention434 positive93 negative

Customers like the portability of the camera tripod. They mention it's easy to use and fit in their purse. The tripod is light weight for its size, and can be tucked away for easy transportation and storage. Customers are also impresseded with the compact profile and say it can be carried anywhere.

"...Excellent design, well suited to purpose: • light weight, and short length when folded means it fits securely in the water bottle pocket of a..." Read more

"It's very compact and light weight and can be carried anywhere. The remote connects to my iphone easily and works without problem...." Read more

"Light weight for its size. I love how you can change it from landscape to portrait mode. My only complaint is that it is a little wobbly...." Read more

"Perfect for travelers who enjoy taking pictures of themselves or with groups that include more than just an awkward selfie pose...." Read more

1,541 customers mention576 positive965 negative

Customers are mixed about the sturdiness of the camera tripod. Some mention that it's very sturdy, stable, and easy to place, while others say that it is not as stable as a dedicated tripod, is a little wobbly, and does not hold the phone solid.

"...cons: • not as stable as a dedicated tripod." Read more

"Solid, functional, and very well made.Pairing instructions couldn’t be simpler, (instructions included.)INCREDIBLE PRICE!" Read more

"...My only complaint is that the knob for the phone holder doesn't seem to be sturdy enough for my iPhone 11...." Read more

"...The telescopic stick when fully extended is not sturdy at the top, the telescopic section one before the top most section rotates by about 10 degree..." Read more

792 customers mention430 positive362 negative

Customers are mixed about the remote control of the camera tripod. Some mention that it works just fine, is very responsive, and easy to carry around, while others say that it didn't work sometimes, is cheap, and has flimsy buttons. Some say that the remote is easy to lose and tends to fly out of the holder when retrieving for use.

"...The remote is reliable and easy to setup. I'd recommend this overall if you're looking for a great travel selfie stick." Read more

"...I’m miffed about losing money and disappointed with the remote not working. Only thing to do now is trash it." Read more

"...The setup is super easy! I really like that there's a remote that can be removed...." Read more

"...Unfortunately, the remote recently stopped working and that was one of the perks I enjoyed most about this item...." Read more

781 customers mention489 positive292 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the selfie stick. Some mention that it holds the phone securely, extends smoothly, and converts easily between selfie and tripod. However, others say that it clicks in place, but it feels like it may fall off. The rod doesn't stay in place and would rotate from side. It's too top-heavy and weeble-wobbles when in use.

"Works great! It stands, you can hold it, holds my iPhone 12 perfectly and the button make it so much easier to take pictures/video from a few feet..." Read more

"...The remote control clicks in place, but it feels like it may fall off. Be careful to make sure it is properly put in place...." Read more

"...The bonus with this device is that it also functions as a tripod...." Read more

"Works well, tripod feature is nice too" Read more

442 customers mention214 positive228 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the size of the camera tripod. Some mention that it fits their phone easily, is small, and can extend the height. However, others say that the legs are bigger and the tripod no longer fits properly on their desk.

"...the detachable remote so it cannot bounce loose. • Extended, plenty long for a 2-4 person selfie. • With phone mounted, the tripod..." Read more

"...between the button press and the actual photo being taken was exorbitantly long. I was left with a gallery full of poorly timed shots...." Read more

"Love the length and able to extend height" Read more

"...The holder for the phone is a tight squeeze for a iPhone 14 pro with case, so maybe a little more expansion would be good. overall no real complaints" Read more

Decent
    4 Stars
    Decent
    This was a decent purchase, worth the price. It is adjustable so you can use it on several occasions. My only complaint is that the knob for the phone holder doesn't seem to be sturdy enough for my iPhone 11. I find I have to keep re-adjusting it as I am moving around. Sort of inconvenient but outside of that, in a stable position it holds well.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2023
    Style: selfie stick tripodVerified Purchase
    7 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2024
    2 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2024
    Customer image
    4.0 out of 5 stars Decent
    Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2024
    This was a decent purchase, worth the price. It is adjustable so you can use it on several occasions. My only complaint is that the knob for the phone holder doesn't seem to be sturdy enough for my iPhone 11. I find I have to keep re-adjusting it as I am moving around. Sort of inconvenient but outside of that, in a stable position it holds well.
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2023
    4 people found this helpful