Slickdeals is community-supported.  We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Frontpage

Samsung EDP Members: Trade-In Qualifying Headset & Get Galaxy Buds Live (Bronze) Expired

$55
$169.99
+ Free Shipping
+91 Deal Score
Samsung.com has for Samsung's Education Discount Members: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live (Mystic Bronze) on sale for $59.99 ---> Now $54.99 with Eligible Trade-In of Wired or Wireless Headset. Shipping is free.

Thanks community members Ks1980 & fungame [discuss] for finding this deal

Deal Instructions:
  1. Log in to your Account
  2. Click this link here (to activate the 10% education discount)
    • Note, this student and educator discount may require verification/proof during purchase
  3. Click here for Samsung Galaxy Buds Live
  4. Select Mystic Bronze color
  5. Select "Yes" to Trade-In Headset
  6. Select Wired or Wireless plus Brand from Drop-Down Menu
  7. Click "Yes, I agree" to Terms
  8. Click Buy Now
  9. Proceed to checkout
  10. Your total will be $59.99 --> Now $54.99 + free shipping

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by
  • About this deal:
    • You have 15 days from the date you receive your new device to ship your old device to Samsung or your original payment method will be charged for the trade-in credit amount and applicable taxes.
    • See F.A.Q. page for additional information.
    • Eligible for 15-Day Returns [more info].
    • Matches a recent +146 Frontpage deal.
  • No longer available:
    • Mystic Blue
Good Deal?

Original Post

Written by
Edited March 16, 2021 at 09:16 PM by
It's back!!! Samsung Galaxy Buds live in Mystic Bronze. $60 with educational discount and trade in.

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile...80nznaxar/
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+91
$55
$169.99

Your comment cannot be blank.

Featured Comments

I like these compared to the pros and plus, its nice not having any inner ear pressure once youve got the hang of how they go in your ear. Battery not as good as plus though. At low volume you can hear around you but not fully. ANC is non existent it will only quiet low hums that you didnt notice were there until there gone. Hope that makes sense. I can wear these the longest out of all three for sure though
Thanks OP. Didn't buy two sets when the Buds+ had the really good deal.

Those mentioning range, maybe you have defective units. The Buds+ I got for my wife have excellent range. She'll leave her phone in the kitchen and walk about the house without reception loss. She'll even go into the basement and upstairs. It's an 1,100 sq ft house built in the 50's.
Just want to chime in as well. I have never had those problems with the pluses I have. They seem to have decent range. Used with my note 9, tab s6, and now s7+.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users

Show Comment

Show Comment
Joined Oct 2013
New User
> bubble2 138 Posts
73 Reputation
NoeZ
03-15-2021 at 09:25 PM.
03-15-2021 at 09:25 PM.
Quote from AJDemineh :
how are these compared to the buds plus? I'm hating the connectivity on the plus, can't go further than 10 feet without static and them cutting out a bit.

I like these compared to the pros and plus, its nice not having any inner ear pressure once youve got the hang of how they go in your ear. Battery not as good as plus though. At low volume you can hear around you but not fully. ANC is non existent it will only quiet low hums that you didnt notice were there until there gone. Hope that makes sense. I can wear these the longest out of all three for sure though
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Dec 2010
L9: Master
> bubble2 4,037 Posts
753 Reputation
mrkmrk69
03-16-2021 at 10:59 AM.
03-16-2021 at 10:59 AM.
Quote from ConFu :
Think that's true for all bluetooth devices. Especially if there's obstacles.
Not really, though. My Buds+ will cut out if my phone is in my left pocket and forget about streaming directly from my Galaxy Watch that is on my left wrist. Both my Buds+ do this as well as my original Buds.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2007
Deal me in...
> bubble2 435 Posts
50 Reputation
alfredob1
03-16-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank alfredob1

03-16-2021 at 04:32 PM.

Those mentioning range, maybe you have defective units. The Buds+ I got for my wife have excellent range. She'll leave her phone in the kitchen and walk about the house without reception loss. She'll even go into the basement and upstairs. It's an 1,100 sq ft house built in the 50's.
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2012
L4: Apprentice
> bubble2 442 Posts
78 Reputation
Mibdragon82
03-16-2021 at 05:13 PM.
03-16-2021 at 05:13 PM.
Quote from alfredob1 :

Just want to chime in as well. I have never had those problems with the pluses I have. They seem to have decent range. Used with my note 9, tab s6, and now s7+.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jul 2012
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 886 Posts
98 Reputation
Gibson486
03-16-2021 at 05:15 PM.
03-16-2021 at 05:15 PM.
Quote from AJDemineh :
how are these compared to the buds plus? I'm hating the connectivity on the plus, can't go further than 10 feet without static and them cutting out a bit.

Really? I had those buds for work and I would go to the next floor down and still get a good signal.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful

Joined Mar 2015
L4: Apprentice
> bubble2 499 Posts
81 Reputation
philmac
03-16-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank philmac

03-16-2021 at 05:16 PM.
The buds live are cool, but unfortunately start to annoy my ears after 30+ minutes. Moving them around is fine unless you're on a call, where the mic then gets covered by part of your ear. I've also routinely go to shift them slightly to help the discomfort but end up hanging up the call. I got the buds+ to use as my main and these will become the backup.
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Apr 2016
L2: Beginner
> bubble2 32 Posts
14 Reputation
dhagen627
03-16-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank dhagen627

Connectivity on the Buds+ :

The sets we own do not have any issue at all. Either your phone and watch are the culprit or it's a defective set of buds. Simple test would be to try another bluetooth audio device and see if it has similar issues as the buds, but it sounds like your Buds have an issue...maybe they didn't properly solder in whatever antenna is in there. I'm definitely no expert but perhaps where you are using the buds has a lot of Bluetooth or radio or wireless interference? We can leave our phones in the living room and walk all over house with no issue. I could test it to see exactly how far we can push it...but it hasn't been an issue (yet)
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2017
L2: Beginner
> bubble2 32 Posts
102 Reputation
sunims86
Quote from mrkmrk69 :
Not really, though. My Buds+ will cut out if my phone is in my left pocket and forget about streaming directly from my Galaxy Watch that is on my left wrist. Both my Buds+ do this as well as my original Buds.

Then you have issue with your phone, i never cut out on buds plus if my phone is in bedroom and i am in living room
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful

Show Comment
Joined Mar 2021
New User
> bubble2 2 Posts
10 Reputation
waharris007
03-16-2021 at 05:31 PM.
03-16-2021 at 05:31 PM.
Apparently the deal is good on the Mystic Blue color, too. I just got them for $60. I followed the link here then checked all the other colors. Blue and Bronze were the only ones at this price.
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Oct 2011
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 893 Posts
148 Reputation
adamjeeps
03-16-2021 at 05:33 PM.
03-16-2021 at 05:33 PM.
I am seeing $70 with no trade in. So unless you have a super cheap trade in.... Do the freebies packed with Iphones and S20 count?
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Page 1 of 13
Start the Conversation

More Samsung Deals

More Samsung Deals

Link Copied

The link has been copied to the clipboard.