Buy used:
Used: Very Good | Details
Condition: Used: Very Good
Comment: Item may or may not come in original packaging. Item has been tested and is in full working condition. Comes with a 30-day warranty.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - 11 Programmable Buttons - 100Hr Battery - Classic Black

4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 9,416 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Mouse + Dock
This item is certified to work with Alexa
WORKS WITH ALEXA
Add voice control by combining with an Alexa device
Brand Razer
Color Classic Black
Connectivity Technology Bluetooth, USB
Special Feature Wireless, Programmable Buttons, Portable, Chroma RGB, Ergonomic Design
Movement Detection Technology Optical

About this item

• 25% Faster Than Competing Wireless Mice: Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology brings together extreme low-latency and interference reduction for true wireless freedom
  • 3x Quicker Than Traditional Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical mouse switches uses light beam-based actuation, registering button presses at the speed of light
  • Included Customizable Chroma Lighting & RGB Mouse Charging Dock: Features 16.8 million color combinations w, included preset profiles; provides 5 hours of wireless playtime within 10 minutes of charging
  • 11 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse 3
  • Up to 100 Hour Battery Life: An all-new, hyper-efficient sensor and wireless technology allows for extended gaming
Serve a springtime stunner
Get ready for Easter Learn more

Compare with similar items

This Item
Razer Basilisk Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor - 11 Programmable Buttons - 100Hr Battery - Classic Black
Recommendations
Razer Basilisk V3 Customizable Ergonomic Gaming Mouse: Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch - Chroma RGB Lighting - 26K DPI Optical Sensor -Classic Black
dummy
Razer Basilisk V3 Pro Customizable Wireless Gaming Mouse: Fast Optical Switches Gen-3 - HyperScroll Tilt Wheel - Chroma RGB - 11 Programmable Buttons - Focus Pro 30K Optical Sensor - White
dummy
Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ultra-Lightweight, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, 5 Programmable Buttons, Long Battery Life, Compatible with PC / Mac - Magenta
dummy
Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse, Hero 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, 11 Programmable Buttons, Long Battery Life, Powerplay- Compatible, PC/Mac - Black (Renewed)
dummy
X3 Wireless Gaming Mouse + Griptape, 49g Bluetooth/2.4G/USB-C Ergonomic Computer Mouse, PAW3395 26K DPI Sensor, 200h Battery Life, Programmable Buttons, Gaming Accessories for PC/Laptop/Mac
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$70.52-29% $49.99
List:$69.99
-11% $142.00
List:$159.99
-15% $135.52
List:$159.99
$74.99$45.99
Delivery
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
Customer Ratings
For gaming
Comfort
Ergonomic
Value for money
Battery life
Sold By
Returned Solutions
Amazon.com
Sales For You
Abe's Electronics Center
Tech Union
MAGIC-REFINER Direct
connectivity tech
Bluetooth, USB
USB
USB, Bluetooth, 2.4GHz Wireless
USB, Radio Frequency
USB, Wireless
Bluetooth
hand orientation
Right
Right
Right
Right
Ambidextrous
power source
Battery Powered
Corded Electric
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
tracking method
Optical
Optical
Optical
Optical
Optical
Optical
range
10 meters
5 meters
10 meters
1 meters
5 meters
10 meters
button quantity

Discover similar items

Movement Detection: Optical
Connectivity Technology: Bluetooth
Connectivity Technology: USB
Button Quantity: 11
Power Source: Battery Powered
Brand: Razer
Hand Orientation: Right
Special Features: Ergonomic Design
Special Features: Portable
Special Features: Wireless
Special Features: Programmable Buttons
Item Length Longer Edge: 5 in & above
Item Width Shorter Edge: 2 to 2.9 in
Top Brands in Electronics: Top Brands
Material: Plastic
& Up
Price: >$200
Price
Review
Color
Interface
Movement Detection
Operating System
Connectivity Technology
Button Quantity
Power Source
Brand
Finish Type
Hand Orientation
Style
Special Features
Item Length Longer Edge
Embellishment Feature
Item Width Shorter Edge
Theme
Pattern
Material
No results available. Please adjust the filters and try again.
No more recommendations. Try adjusting your filters.
$156
$44
$99
$41
$38
$20
$9
$39
$24
$74
$13
$15

Product guides and documents

From the manufacturer

Compare Razer Mice

Basilisk Ultimate

Basilisk Ultimate

Basilisk x hyperspeed

Basilisk X HyperSpeed

Basilisk V2

Viper Ultimate

Viper Ultimate

Viper

Viper

Viper Mini

Viper Mini

DeathAdder V2

DeathAdder V2

Customer Reviews
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5 stars
Connection
Wireless Wireless Wired Wireless Wired Wired Wired
Mouse Shape
Right-Handed Right-Handed Right-Handed Ambidextrous Ambidextrous Ambidextrous Right-Handed
Programmable Buttons
11 6 11 8 8 6 8
Sensor
Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor 5G Optical Sensor Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor 5G Optical Sensor 8500 DPI Optical Sensor Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor
Custom Lighting
Weight
107 g 106 g 92 g 74 g 69 g 61 g 82 g

What is the form factor of the Razer Basilisk Ultimate?

The Razer Basilisk Ultimate features an improved ergonomic form.

Does the Razer Basilisk Ultimate have a tilt scroll?

The Razer Basilisk Ultimate features 11 programmable buttons which includes the tilt scroll wheel and multi-function paddle.

How do I use the Razer Mouse Dock?

You can use the charging dock to replenish your mouse’s battery & to extend the reach of your USB wireless dongle. Place your Basilisk Ultimate on the charging dock & connect to Synapse to view the mouse’s current battery status.

Why is the scroll wheel blinking red on the Razer Basilisk Ultimate? (Low Power Indicator)

This is to indicate that your battery power is less than 5% and you should charge the mouse or connect the mouse to the USB cable.

Where can I find the USB Wireless dongle for the Razer Basilisk Ultimate?

The USB wireless dongle is stored in a compartment on the underside of the mouse itself. Simply remove the cover to store or remove your USB dongle.

Product information

Technical Details

Collapse all

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Razer

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

With a high-speed transmission, extremely low latency, and seamless frequency switching in the noisiest environments, you won't even realize that you're gaming with a wireless mouse. Have a greater arsenal of commands at your fingertips by mapping your favorite macros and secondary functions via Razer Synapse 3. Like its wired variant, the Razer Basilisk Ultimate includes the signature multi-function paddle.

Customer reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5
9,416 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the comfort of the mouse. For example, they mention it feels smooth and glides on any surface. Some are happy with wireless charging. That said, opinions are mixed on buttons, value, charging, battery life, performance, and quality.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

290 customers mention250 positive40 negative

Customers like the comfort of the mouse. They mention that it feels extremely good in the hand, has great ergonomics, and glides smoothly on any surface. The buttons feel nice and tactile, and it's satisfying to hold. It rests perfectly in their hands and is a huge upgrade in terms of ergonomics.

"...feels cheap, and the grip texture along the sides of the mouse is comfortable and doesn't appear to be wearing off so far...." Read more

"...The buttons feel nice and tactile. The adjustable clutch/tension on the scroll wheel is very nice and easy to adjust on the floor...." Read more

"...The first thing that caught my eye was the design. It's ergonomic, comfortable, and looks like something straight out of a sci-fi movie...." Read more

"...It's a good size (for me) feels good in the hand, the buttons are satisfying to click, it has good battery life, and I've had it for several months..." Read more

203 customers mention178 positive25 negative

Customers like the wireless charging of the mouse. For example, they say it's a great wireless mouse, the mouse wheel is excellent, and the ratchet strength is adjustable. They also mention that the HyperSpeed wireless technology is nothing short of exceptional, and it excels in FPS. Managing your devices is almost perfect, and can be somewhat controlled via the mouse, but it can't do firmware updates.

"...The lighting is nice. It is subtle and it can be somewhat controlled via the mouse, but can definitely be customize with their software...." Read more

"...wireless and 2) has a charging dock, so I don't have to fuss with plugging in a cable, I just set it down...." Read more

"...First and foremost, the HyperSpeed wireless technology is nothing short of exceptional...." Read more

"...It glides smooth as butter- tracks awesome- It games excellent- WirelessCons: only 1,..." Read more

392 customers mention237 positive155 negative

Customers are mixed about the performance of the mouse. Some mention it has incredible performance, ergonomic design, and convenient charging solution. They say there is absolutely no input lag, and the movements feel silky. The mouse is responsive to use and excels in FPS. However, others say that the dock doesn't seem to work properly, it disconnects or just stops working for a few seconds, and that everything lags for - minute or two while Razer Central. The resolution to max, then it moves very slowly, and it can't do firmware updates.

"...Aside from that, the buttons feel responsive and pleasant, and the scroll wheel resistance settings are much more preferred rather than just tactile..." Read more

"...least once every week or so, I'll turn on my computer and everything lags for a minute or two while Razer Central does yet another update...." Read more

"...wheel , it is definitely made life a lot easier and more enjoyable to use my computer." Read more

"...This mouse is like the Ferrari of the gaming world - sleek, fast, and packed with features that make every gaming session an absolute joy...." Read more

285 customers mention147 positive138 negative

Customers have mixed opinions about the quality of the mouse. Some mention that it's well made, durable, and surprisingly long-lasting. However, others say that the left click feels off sometimes, the mouse clicks squeak before they are pressed, and the right click feels mushy and makes a strange noise.

"...The mouse feels light and sturdy enough that I don't ever find myself thinking it feels cheap, and the grip texture along the sides of the mouse is..." Read more

"...which was a fantastic mouse, no rubber grips to peel, but developed double clicks after about 6 months of use...." Read more

"I'd say this mouse is very high quality, and for the price, it had certainly better be...." Read more

"...But I have had problems with my right click feeling mushy and making a strange noise, also y has a lightly stop previous to the complete..." Read more

281 customers mention136 positive145 negative

Customers are mixed about the battery life of the mouse. Some mention that it has a good battery life, while others say that it drains quickly. The mouse needs recharging every few hours, which is a problem.

"...No more frantic searches for batteries in the middle of a game...." Read more

"...it was dismal at best and I was very disappointed to see the battery life drop from ~90% to ~60% after sitting on my desk TURNED OFF for a few hours...." Read more

"...And the best part is, the battery life isn't even a problem at all, it has some fantastic battery life. I go probably 2 weeks on a full charge...." Read more

"...I consider this a problem, because the mouse needs recharging every few hours, meaning you'll always need that cable if you take the mouse elsewhere...." Read more

198 customers mention76 positive122 negative

Customers are mixed about the charging of the mouse. Some mention that the battery lasts a while and charging it is no problem, while others say that it started having charging problems after approximately 2 months. Some say that the mouse is easy to charge on the dock or in wired mode while being used, while other customers say that they have to be careful or they'll wake up the next day.

"...Its a shame though that its NOT USB-C and still uses Micro B for the cable...." Read more

"...The wireless connectivity works very well. It charges quickly and if you wanted to use it wired the cable that it comes with is extremely nice and..." Read more

"...Beyond being unreliable, it's small, cheap feeling, not easy to charge on a standard USB cable and with it's very short battery life, it is just too..." Read more

"...The only thing about this mouse is that it’s not a wireless charger, other than that it’s great!" Read more

159 customers mention84 positive75 negative

Customers are mixed about the value of the mouse. Some mention that it's well worth the money, while others say that it is extremely pricey.

"...Basilisk Ultimate HyperSpeed Wireless Gaming Mouse is a top-tier piece of gaming gear...." Read more

"...underside compartment where the USB dongle can be stored is a very cheap plastic door that I can see breaking or becoming lost after extended use...." Read more

"...Overall, it's one of the best in wireless mice out there with a premium price tag. Great if you can get it on sale...." Read more

"...USB cable and with it's very short battery life, it is just too expensive for what it is. I went back to my old logitech mouse I bought 5 years ago...." Read more

153 customers mention81 positive72 negative

Customers are mixed about the buttons of the mouse. Some mention that the programmable buttons are nice to have, and the side buttons are well placed. However, some say that the special purpose buttons are all in awkward locations, and some have reported issues with missing buttons.

"...But the real star of the show is the performance. With programmable buttons and a 20,000 DPI sensor, this mouse offers unparalleled precision and..." Read more

"...The other complaint is the removable thumb paddle which is very short and difficult to reach without readjusting your grip...." Read more

"...The customizable scroll wheel resistance and customizable thumb rest provide a tailored experience that caters to my gaming preferences...." Read more

"...The basilisk does have an issue with wobbly clickers, didn't happen on my model, this is a defect that is replaceable unlike the gen 1 switch issue..." Read more

Perfect daily
4 Stars
Perfect daily
Use this all the time on my main setup. Love it, and have the razer blackwidow keyboard too. Only downside is the heavy application required to run in the back. Other than that perfect.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2020
Size: Mouse + DockVerified Purchase
7 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2023
6 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Paulo Sennin
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfeito
Reviewed in Brazil on October 15, 2023
Raúl Vega
5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente producto
Reviewed in Mexico on November 23, 2022
The Walrus
5.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions - Solid Gaming mouse
Reviewed in Canada on April 29, 2022
45 people found this helpful
Bruv Butler
5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 21, 2024
Ricardo Ibarra
5.0 out of 5 stars De los mejores mouses en la actualidad, 100%
Reviewed in Mexico on January 15, 2021
Customer image
Ricardo Ibarra
5.0 out of 5 stars De los mejores mouses en la actualidad, 100%
Reviewed in Mexico on January 15, 2021
Después de haber utilizado este mouse algunas semanas para jugar videojuegos intensos como BF5, Cyberpunk 2077 y, especialmente, los Sims 4, puedo concluir que nunca había usado un mouse más cómodo que este. Es simplemente perfecto para mis manos y mis requisitos.

Sí, el precio puede ser bastante elevado comparado con la competencia pero al usarlo un par de veces en tus juegos preferidos, te das cuenta que de en verdad vale la pena y el precio es justificable.

El control que proporciona este ratón es estupendo, la rueda tiene una sensación extraña pero satisfactoria, los botones laterales son bastante útiles, el RGB es excelente, se ve muy elegante pero a la vez extravagante cuando lo enciendes, y la base de carga es un toque magnífico, carga bastante rápido el mouse (¡y también tiene RGB! El futuro es hoy).

Otro dato importante es la batería. Fácilmente me dura un par de días de uso sin que se agote la carga y aunque se agote, el tiempo de carga es mínimo.

Razer synapse no es un dolor de cabeza como las demás personas dicen, al menos en mi experiencia. Sería padre poder usar el mouse sin Synapse pero realmente no hay ningún inconveniente substancial como para quejarme de la aplicación. Es bastante útil en ciertas ocasiones.

En general, le doy un 10 a este mouse razer. Súper cómodo, preciso y ligero, y perfecto para cualquier jugador que necesite un mouse completo para todo tipo de juego.

Nota: mis manos son relativamente pequeñas. Miden aproximadamente 18 centímetros de la punta de mi dedo del medio hasta la base de mi muñeca, y 7.5 centímetros de ancho (la base de los dedos) y sentí el mouse muy cómodo.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
3 people found this helpful