Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Apple Smart Battery Case (for iPhone 7) - Black

4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,971 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Brand Apple
Color Black
Form Factor Basic Case
Compatible Phone Models iPhone, iPhone 7
Material Silicone

About this item

• The Smart Battery Case for iPhone 7 gives you extra battery life with the look and protection of an Apple-designed case.
  • Combined with the Smart Battery Case, iPhone 7 provides up to 22 hours of battery life for browsing the web, up to 24 hours of watching HD video, and 26 hours of talk time.
  • The Smart Battery Case also works intelligently with your iPhone to charge simultaneously when you’re plugged in, so both case and iPhone will have more than enough battery life to get you through the day, and then some.
  • The soft elastomer hinge and one-piece design make it easy to put the case on and take it off. You can even connect it to any Lightning accessory, such as the Lightning Dock.
  • Compatible with iPhone 7

Product guides and documents

What's in the box

• Apple Smart Battery Case (for iPhone 7) - Black
  • Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5
    2,971 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the battery life of the cellular phone case. For example, they mention it has great battery life, and the phone's battery is always preserved. That said, opinions are mixed on quality and performance.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

263 customers mention185 positive78 negative

Customers like the battery life of the cellular phone case. They mention that it provides added ease while doubling the battery. Some say that the case with phone gives over 30 hours of standby and 8 hours on screen time.

"...lot of time on my phone, so been pretty happy with the ease of use, long usage and simplification of a one cord world." Read more

"...Batteries can be cheap but phones are not. This gives the power heavy users need without damaging their phone! Highly recommend...." Read more

"...Well if mine is not bran new. I can't tell. And the case came with only 12% battery life. But that's to be expected...." Read more

"...The battery did very well for me but with the tear that just developed, I ordered a replacement due to the appearance...." Read more

254 customers mention154 positive100 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the cellular phone case. Some mention it's a nice case, with an amazing battery, and the look and feel are great. However, others say that it totally fell apart and the overall build quality was better.

"...I like that it the battery case is synonymous with the phone battery...." Read more

"...This Apple smart battery case is by far the most frustrating and defective case I have ever had...." Read more

"...Otherwise, the case is great, feels great, and protects the phone from drops due to the rubbery outer exterior...." Read more

"...The look and feel are great but I do wish the case would last longer as I take good care of the case...." Read more

237 customers mention136 positive101 negative

Customers are mixed about the performance of the battery case. Some mention that it works well, while others say that it does not function properly or reliably.

"A completely integrated battery from Apple! It works with the phone and OS...." Read more

"...charge your phone and keep it charge but around 6-7 months it will stop working but by den you will be attach and get a new one, but it’s really..." Read more

"The battery case has been working perfectly until a couple of months ago that presented some issues...." Read more

"...It is not usable. Nobody can hear me or understand me when I use the speaker phone mode...." Read more

Quality of materials should be improved.
    3 Stars
    Quality of materials should be improved.
    The battery case has been working perfectly until a couple of months ago that presented some issues. I am very happy with it and I am still using it, it still works (Talking about battery charge). I have about a year with this item.This battery has it pros and its cons:Pros:Battery durability is amazing! You do not need to care about battery when making videos or using GPS navigation or any other app.If you do not have in any moment the original charger, you don't have problems when charging it (Referring to the charging issue on iPhones).The interior of the case is excellent, it does not affect in any way the iPhone.It is easy to put and remove.Cons:Material should be more resistant. My case is all broken. The plastic that protects the battery case has been continuously felling off. Also part of the case, specifically where the up / down volume buttons are, is completely broken (there is anything covering that part at this moment).I think the case is very expensive for the quality of the materials.
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017
    19 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2019
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on June 14, 2019
    Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2019
    Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019
    4 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2020

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    John
    5.0 out of 5 stars No more cords at the office!
    Reviewed in Canada on July 20, 2017
    Anna
    5.0 out of 5 stars Best case ever
    Reviewed in Canada on April 18, 2021
    通りすがり
    5.0 out of 5 stars ライトニングケーブルのコネクタ部がヘタら無いことを祈ります。
    Reviewed in Japan on November 15, 2020
    Riseon Inc. c/o Amardeep Singh
    5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
    Reviewed in Canada on July 8, 2017
    Terrey Ann Gionet