To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

Fanttik X8 APEX™ Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor, 2X Faster Inflation, 150PSI Cordless Tire Inflator with LCD Dual Screen, Suitable for MPV, Car, E-Bike, Motorcycle, For up to 26.3 Inch Tire

4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars 4,536 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
FREE Returns
Yellow

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand Fanttik
Voltage 12 Volts
Power Source Battery Powered
Noise Level 80 dB

About this item

• [Super-Fast Inflator with Extreme Precision] The fastest 12V rechargable battery air pump on the market. Only take 56 seconds to inflate 26.3” tire of a medium-sized car (28-33PSI). It inflates with a pinpoint precision of ±1PSI. Being faster and highly accurate, it is your ideal choice for a tire inflator!
  • [Powerful Battery Life Up To 40 Mins] Under typical outdoor temperatures, the X8 Apex can work continuously for 40 minutes from a full charge. With our innovative proprietary cooling function, it can continuously pump 16 tires without pausing. Not need to wait for cooling.
  • [One-Click Operation] It offers 4 preset inflation modes (bicycles, motorcycles, cars, and balls) and 3 preset units (PSI, KPA, BAR). With just one click, you can select the desired inflation mode, and then the philosophy is set-and-forget. Once reaching the preset pressure value, the X8 Apex will automatically stop, giving you the freedom to relax and avoid checking it repeatedly.
  • [Flexibility to Inflate from Any Angle] The X8 Apex is equipped with an 18.11'' anti-scalding and high-pressure hose. This length covers tires up to 31.8" under high pressure of 150PSI effortlessly. Consequently, it easily inflates from all angles, including all challenging directions.
  • [All in One Device - Inflator, Power Bank and Flashlight] On the top of this air pump is a 2-mode LED light providing convenience for you to inflate and change tires in the dark. On the bottom there is a 5V/3A USB-C input port and a 5V/2A USB-A output port, making it an emergency power supply for your phone.
See more product details

Customer ratings by feature

Quality of material
5.0 5.0
Portability
4.8 4.8
Easy to use
4.7 4.7
Accuracy
4.6 4.6

Customers usually keep this item

This product has fewer returns than average compared to similar products.

Make it a bundle
We found 5 bundles with this item:
Fanttik X8 APEX™ Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor, 2X Faster Inflation, 150PSI Cordless Tire Inflator with LCD Dual Screen, Suitable for MPV, Car, E-Bike, Motorcycle, For up to 26.3 Inch Tire

Frequently bought together

$79.99
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Apr 2
In Stock
Sold by Fanttik Innovation Direct and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers.
Choose items to buy together.

Product Description

Fanttik X Series Tire Inflator Comparison

X8 APEX

X9 Pro

‎X8 APEX Deluxe Package

X9 Ultra

X9 Ultra

X8

X8

X9 SE

X9 SE

X9 Ace

X9 Ace

X9 Nano

X9 Nano

Main Feature
2X Faster Inflation 2X Faster Inflation 3-in-1 Air Pump Pocket-Size & Lightweight 9.8ft Long Power Cable Mini Bike Pump One-Click Preset
Suitable for
MPV / Car MPV / Car Pickup Truck Motorbike / E-bike Car Bike Sports Balls
Max Pressure
150PSI 150PSI 150PSI 150PSI 90PSI 150PSI 19.99PSI
Types of tire pressure
PSI, KPA, BAR PSI, KPA, BAR PSI, KPA, BAR PSI, KPA, BAR PSI, KPA, BAR PSI PSI
Battery Capacity
28.8Wh 28.8Wh 92.5Wh 19.2Wh - 18.0Wh 8.14Wh
Rated Voltage
11.1V 11.1V 18.5V 7.4V - 3.6V 3.7V
LED Light
As A Power Bank
Charging Port
USB-A Output, USB-C Input USB-A Output, USB-C Input USB-A Out, USB-C In/Out USB-C Input Car Charger Powered USB-C Input USB-C Input
5 Adjustable Preset Mode
Weight
1.74 lbs 1.74 lbs 8.81 lbs 1.13 lbs 1.38 lbs 0.97 lbs 0.54 lb
Dimension
7.87 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches 7.87 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches 10.1 x 2.6.2 x17.1 inches 5.5 x 3.35 x 1.7 inches 5.9 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches 3.87 x 3.14 x 1.56 inches 3.93 x 2.40 x1.57 inches

From the brand

Looking for specific info?

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:Amazon.com Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee: You can return many items you have purchased within 30 days following delivery of the item to you. Our Voluntary 30-Day Return Guarantee does not affect your legal right of withdrawal in any way. You can find out more about the exceptions and conditions here.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

Fanttik

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Compare with similar items

This Item
Fanttik X8 APEX™ Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor, 2X Faster Inflation, 150PSI Cordless Tire Inflator with LCD Dual Screen, Suitable for MPV, Car, E-Bike, Motorcycle, For up to 26.3 Inch Tire
Recommendations
CarPerif Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor 150PSI 20000mAh Powerful Tire Inflator, 2X Faster Inflation Electric Air Pump with LCD Display for Cars Accessories, Bikes & Motorcycle Tires
dummy
BDO Tire Inflator - Portable Air Compressor, Upgrade 2.5X Faster 150PSI Cordless Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump with Dual LCD Display, Auto-Shutoff, Air Compressor for Car, Motorcycle, Bike, Ball
dummy
Portable Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 150PSI Rechargeable Cordless Smart Air Pump for Car Tires with Digital LCD Display, 4X Faster Auto Electric Bike Pump Tire Pump for Car, Motorcycle, Truck
dummy
Portable Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 160PSI Rechargeable Cordless Air Pump for Car Tires with Digital LCD Display, 4X Faster Tire Inflation Electric Bike Pump Tire Pump for Car, Motorcycle, Truck
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price-33% $79.99
List:$119.97
-14% $29.99
List:$34.99
-17% $49.99
Typical:$59.99
-17% $49.98
-17% $49.98
Delivery
Customer Ratings
Easy to use
Accuracy
Value for money
Easy to read
Sold By
Fanttik Innovation Direct
CarPerif
QuanDing Tech
Woot
Woot
power source
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
Battery Powered
voltage
12 volts
12 volts of direct current
11.1 volts
12 volts of direct current
12 volts
noise level
80 decibels
62 decibels
70 decibels
64.98 decibels
65 decibels
model name
X8 APEX
PACT
Tire Inflator
Tire Inflator Grey
Tire inflator-O
weight
1.74 pounds
0.89 pounds
1 pounds
0.88 kilograms
0.35 pounds

Important information

Wattage

28 Watt-hours

Bulb Voltage

12 volts

Customer reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
4.7 out of 5
4,536 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the portability, accuracy, and ease of use of the air compressor. For example, they mention it fits in a flight bag, it charges up fast, and the displayed pressure is accurate. They're also satisfied with quality, and value. That said, opinions are mixed on battery life and charging.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

555 customers mention517 positive38 negative

Customers are satisfied with the quality of the air compressor. They mention that it works great, gets the job done, and is dependable. Some say that the hose and adapters seem high quality. Overall, most are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"...They are 225/65R17 tires. The hose and adapters seem high quality but of course no adapter is needed for Schrader valves on car tires...." Read more

"...It could not be more simple to use. Works exactly as expected. Took less than 5 minutes to inflate a tire from 15 to 34...." Read more

"This tyre inflator is compact, sturdy, accurate and easy-to-use; the case is well made...." Read more

"...that are opposite of each other, there are perforated vents to keep the airflow running smoothly with no strain on the pump...." Read more

301 customers mention291 positive10 negative

Customers find the air compressor easy to use. They mention that it's convenient, and easy to read in the dark. Some say that it fits in a flight bag and is way easier than a traditional compressor.

"...It does exactly what I needed to do and it is much less fuss to use than my more capable compressors...." Read more

"...Especially for my teen girls. It could not be more simple to use. Works exactly as expected...." Read more

"This tyre inflator is compact, sturdy, accurate and easy-to-use; the case is well made...." Read more

"...I used it a couple of times and its a breeze to operate. Long press to turn on, dial in the correct Tire PSI and push the middle button to inflate...." Read more

270 customers mention264 positive6 negative

Customers appreciate the portability of the air compressor. They say it fits in a flight bag, is compact, and easy to store. Some customers also say it's convenient to keep in the glovebox or in the trunk in case of emergencies. Overall, customers are satisfied with the portiness of the product.

"...The unit is heavy enough that you probably would not want to let it dangle from the hose. The unit is easy to operate and the instructions are clear...." Read more

"...So compact it would easily fit in the console. Can’t say enough good things about this product! Go get yourself one for each car!" Read more

"...Small size and can fit easily in a tool box or trunk.3) Displayed pressure is accurate compared to my Longacre pressure gauge...." Read more

113 customers mention113 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the charging speed of the air compressor. They mention that it is super fast, does the job fairly quick, and charges up fast. Some say that it's easy to use and surprisingly quick to inflate tires. Overall, most are happy with their purchase and recommend it to others.

"...The Fanttik Inflator charges quickly and holds its charge...." Read more

"I use this to top off the tires of our cars. This charges up quickly. There's a slight delay after switching the on button...." Read more

"...more than I needed to add 3 to 5 pounds to all four tires and recharged quickly." Read more

"...I'm impressed with its speed and efficiency...." Read more

81 customers mention60 positive21 negative

Customers like the value of the air compressor. They mention that it's well worth the money, has a good price/performance ratio, and is a great buy. Some say that the device has saved them both time and money on numerous occasions.

"...taxes during a Deal of the Day and I’d say that was a good price given its utility and portability...." Read more

"...the build quality, the usefulness of the tool and the price wasn’t awful...." Read more

"...Great value for the price, my husbands rims leak and it would cost an exorbitant amount of money to replace tires and rims in his old car...." Read more

"...however it is a little pricey for a pump." Read more

58 customers mention51 positive7 negative

Customers like the accuracy of the air compressor. They mention that the displayed pressure is accurate, and the set the pressure feature is easy to use. They also appreciate the simple digital screen that tells them the current pressure. Customers also like that the required air pressure can be preset on the air pump, and that the checking tires pressure function is great.

"...Displayed pressure is accurate compared to my Longacre pressure gauge.4) Inflated pressure is consistent, albeit +1psi over setting...." Read more

"...The built in pressure gauge ensures you don’t under/over fill the tires...." Read more

"...Plug into tire valve, turn on. Simple digital screen. Tells you current pressure. You pick desired pressure & push power...." Read more

"...It is easy to set the target PSI, and you get a PSI reading immediately when you connect the hose to the tire. The pump is quieter than my 12V pump...." Read more

160 customers mention65 positive95 negative

Customers are mixed about the battery life of the air compressor. Some mention that it lasts quite a while and the battery indicator on the device is very accurate. However, others say that it loses its charge when not in use and simply won't hold a charge.

"...It’s light weight & easy to store in your car. Probably needs to be recharged often..." Read more

"...The charge holds well so far. It took one of four charge bars to inflate the one tire. So compact it would easily fit in the console...." Read more

"...I'll mention that it only lost one bar of battery power when inflating the one tire from flat, so that's not too bad.Overall... meh." Read more

"...The Fanttik Inflator charges quickly and holds its charge...." Read more

99 customers mention56 positive43 negative

Customers are mixed about the charging of the air compressor. Some mention it's simple to use, charge, store; the directions are clearly written. They say that fully charged will air up 4 tires from 30psi to 42psI with no problem. However, some say that it took a while to charge when they first got it. They also mention that it takes 8 minutes to fill their car tire from 0 PSI to 35 PSI.

"...‘snaked’ through the vehicle cabin, the Fanttik Inflator has a self contained battery allowing for complete mobility, wherever the Inflator is needed..." Read more

"...No supplied USB charging wall block and using a standard USB A port takes forever; would like to at least a 2.4A output block here...." Read more

"...recharge this through my car or motorcycle USB port, so it is always fully charged...." Read more

"...This charges up quickly. There's a slight delay after switching the on button...." Read more

Perfect for my intended use
5 Stars
Perfect for my intended use
Another reviewer captured my goal for this pump too. Modern cars with their tire pressure monitoring systems are valuable safety improvements but they are total nags. Every time you get a warning you have to drag out compressors and extension cords that are great for filling many tires from zero pressure but tedious to deal with when the pressure needed is a few pounds. On paper this pump and others from competitors look great for topping off tires when you get the pressure warning.The unit is not large or heavy but it is larger and heavier than I expected from descriptions. Its about the size of a water bottle and heavier because metal is heavier than water. The heft hopefully indicates a well built product that will last a long time, but no guarantees of course. I got the standard package which has all the bits that I need. If the battery rating is important to you then I don't know what to tell you. The advertising copy says 7800mAh but the product manual says 2600 mAh. It is also rated at 28.86Wh and 12V which implies 2400mAh. Doesn't matter to most of us but if you obsess over this you might be disappointed in this product.Upon receipt I charged the unit as directed. It does not com with a charger but you probably have a shoebox full of USB chargers you can use. It appears the unit can accept up to 3A but I charged mine from a 2A USB charger just fine. If you use a lower current charger your charge times will increase. I didn't carefully note the charge time on mine but after use it charged from 1 bar to full in about 2 hours.The thing that prompted me to buy this was of course the pressure warning on the dash on one of our cars. They were last filled when temperatures were around 90F and now they were around 30F. I needed to put 7 psi into two tires and 8 psi into the other two. They are 225/65R17 tires. The hose and adapters seem high quality but of course no adapter is needed for Schrader valves on car tires. The hose is long enough to reach a valve at the 12 o'clock position on my car and would reach a valve a few inches higher. The unit is heavy enough that you probably would not want to let it dangle from the hose. The unit is easy to operate and the instructions are clear. I filled four tires in 15 minutes. You connect it, turn it on, and you can then do other things until it shuts off. It is a fire and forget weapon in other words. The battery meter had dropped to two bars when the fourth tire was finished.Well, it wasn't complaining but we have another car which had last been topped off in the summer so tried to fill those tires with the remaining charge. They are 205/55R17 tires and one needed 5psi, the others 6psi. It took about 10 minutes and the battery meter was flashing as it completed.So, I am happy with the purchase. It does exactly what I needed to do and it is much less fuss to use than my more capable compressors. I might not be able to top off both cars on the same charge when they need it but that is a minor inconvenience, especially since they rarely both need it the same day. I have not used it on bicycle tires but the nice Presta valve adapter should make that easy. I also have hand truck and snowblower tires that need filling and this should do those just fine too.It's a few days later and snow is coming so I used the pump to fill the tires on the snowblower. While I was at it I filled the tires on our hand truck and two 26x2 and two 29x2 bicycle tires. It made short work of these smaller tires and it took 1 to 1.5 "bars" of battery power. It was very easy to use on these small tires too, the Presta valve adapter worked perfectly. I forgot to mention it before but I don't happen to have a lab grade pressure measuring gauge so I compared the pressure the pump produced to a medium quality analog dial gauge and a typical digital pressure gauge. These three consumer devices agreed to within half a psi.So it is accurate, easy to use, and works quite well for filling a wide variety of tiresl.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2024
Customer image
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my intended use
Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2024
Another reviewer captured my goal for this pump too. Modern cars with their tire pressure monitoring systems are valuable safety improvements but they are total nags. Every time you get a warning you have to drag out compressors and extension cords that are great for filling many tires from zero pressure but tedious to deal with when the pressure needed is a few pounds. On paper this pump and others from competitors look great for topping off tires when you get the pressure warning.

The unit is not large or heavy but it is larger and heavier than I expected from descriptions. Its about the size of a water bottle and heavier because metal is heavier than water. The heft hopefully indicates a well built product that will last a long time, but no guarantees of course. I got the standard package which has all the bits that I need. If the battery rating is important to you then I don't know what to tell you. The advertising copy says 7800mAh but the product manual says 2600 mAh. It is also rated at 28.86Wh and 12V which implies 2400mAh. Doesn't matter to most of us but if you obsess over this you might be disappointed in this product.

Upon receipt I charged the unit as directed. It does not com with a charger but you probably have a shoebox full of USB chargers you can use. It appears the unit can accept up to 3A but I charged mine from a 2A USB charger just fine. If you use a lower current charger your charge times will increase. I didn't carefully note the charge time on mine but after use it charged from 1 bar to full in about 2 hours.

The thing that prompted me to buy this was of course the pressure warning on the dash on one of our cars. They were last filled when temperatures were around 90F and now they were around 30F. I needed to put 7 psi into two tires and 8 psi into the other two. They are 225/65R17 tires. The hose and adapters seem high quality but of course no adapter is needed for Schrader valves on car tires. The hose is long enough to reach a valve at the 12 o'clock position on my car and would reach a valve a few inches higher. The unit is heavy enough that you probably would not want to let it dangle from the hose. The unit is easy to operate and the instructions are clear. I filled four tires in 15 minutes. You connect it, turn it on, and you can then do other things until it shuts off. It is a fire and forget weapon in other words. The battery meter had dropped to two bars when the fourth tire was finished.

Well, it wasn't complaining but we have another car which had last been topped off in the summer so tried to fill those tires with the remaining charge. They are 205/55R17 tires and one needed 5psi, the others 6psi. It took about 10 minutes and the battery meter was flashing as it completed.

So, I am happy with the purchase. It does exactly what I needed to do and it is much less fuss to use than my more capable compressors. I might not be able to top off both cars on the same charge when they need it but that is a minor inconvenience, especially since they rarely both need it the same day. I have not used it on bicycle tires but the nice Presta valve adapter should make that easy. I also have hand truck and snowblower tires that need filling and this should do those just fine too.

It's a few days later and snow is coming so I used the pump to fill the tires on the snowblower. While I was at it I filled the tires on our hand truck and two 26x2 and two 29x2 bicycle tires. It made short work of these smaller tires and it took 1 to 1.5 "bars" of battery power. It was very easy to use on these small tires too, the Presta valve adapter worked perfectly. I forgot to mention it before but I don't happen to have a lab grade pressure measuring gauge so I compared the pressure the pump produced to a medium quality analog dial gauge and a typical digital pressure gauge. These three consumer devices agreed to within half a psi.

So it is accurate, easy to use, and works quite well for filling a wide variety of tiresl.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
17 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2024
Color: YellowVerified Purchase
2 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2024
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2023
8 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Richard
5.0 out of 5 stars $140.00 Seemed Like A Lot…
Reviewed in Canada on October 25, 2023
Customer image
Richard
5.0 out of 5 stars $140.00 Seemed Like A Lot…
Reviewed in Canada on October 25, 2023
but this tire inflator is worth every penny of that - and more.

Regulating tire pressure should be easy because it should be done often. Whether car, bike, lawn mower or a basketball — and now it is.

The Fanttik X8 Apex Tire Inflator Portable Air Compressor is everything a cordless tire inflator should be. Apart from how it looks and feels in the hand, it’s not only powerful, simple to use, built with superior quality, but is truly cordless.

Check out these features…

- Large bright LCD readout
- Fast USB-C charge
- Rechargeable 7800 mAh battery
- One touch operation
- 2X speed, ACCURATE inflation
- Use as a battery pack with USB out
- 100% cordless
- 40 minute run time - LED light - 150 PSI
- Stops automatically at preset pressure

Over the past 2 years I have actually purchased 4 different $50-$75 tire inflators. (I know, crazy, and my wife may confirm). But at least I write this review based on honest real life usage. From air inflators being way too heavy, to others lacking power, to 12v car charge issues, it’s been an eye opener. And scary. The last inflator I bought was outright dangerous, as auto shutoff did not kick in, and when I caught it at 65 PSI, I realized the tire could have exploded. Way too many hassles when all you want is a quick and safe injection of air in your tire.

Then I found the Fanttik X8 Apex, the Cadillac, no, the Ferrari of portable air compressors.

Tire inflators / air compressors (when they work) keep your tires properly inflated, prolong long life and promote better gas mileage. But most inflators are difficult to set, hard to read, give inaccurate readings, have lousy battery life or just seem hit and miss in their operation. I guess that’s why I was so impressed with the sleek Fanttik X8 Apex. It is a joy to use and I can 100% count on it - every single time.

The X8 Apex is built like a tank, comes with an incredibly large, bright double LCD display, easily viewed in sunlight, has loads of power, uses the latest USB-C fast charge cable, has a soft suede-like carry bag, along with essential inflate adapters.

As soon as you open the box (beautiful packaging btw) you’ll notice the quality. Obviously, a great deal of thought went into this thing.

The fact that I can just leave the setting on Manual, set to 35 PSI is fantastic. That way, as soon as I touch the Power On button it begins to inflate to the exact set pressure for my tires. And, check this out… it will effortlessly do all four tires and still have 75% power remaining, when filling from 28 psi to 35 psi. Pretty amazing. Of course you can also select car, truck, bike, ball, etc., but if you don’t use those items just leave it in manual.

A personal story. My front passenger side tire hit a nail or screw and began losing about 5 PSI a day. Due to a family matter I couldn’t get the tire immediately repaired. My X8 kept me going for 6 days until I could fix the leak. SIX days on an initial charge, and still showing 2 out of 4 power bars. That’s why there’s no comparison to any inflator I’ve previously owned, and why I’d buy another Fanttik.

Fanttik stands behind their product 100%. I know, because they responded quickly to me when I had questions. And, they ‘kept’ in touch. Who does that?

Possible improvements? Picky I know, but everything can be improved. How about …

1. A kickstand (stand)
2. Dirt / dust covers on USB connectors
3. A hand strap

Bottom line? Throw a Fanttik portable air compressor in the car. Not only for peace of mind on the road, but for its dependable, powerful, easy operation.

Hey, I realize it’s an unexciting tire compressor we’re talking about, kinda’ boring… but a review should tell you more than ‘yeah, works good’. Hope I did.

I personally bought this item on Amazon and will say it’s the best car accessory I’ve ever purchased.
Images in this review
Customer image
Customer image
13 people found this helpful
Slekke
5.0 out of 5 stars Bandendruk voor de Tesla !
Reviewed in Germany on March 17, 2024
Aitzkor
5.0 out of 5 stars Hace lo que dicen las especificaciones. Muy buen producto.
Reviewed in Spain on March 1, 2024
Prinner
5.0 out of 5 stars Compressore portatile di alta qualità complessiva utile anche per pneumatici di autocarri leggeri
Reviewed in Italy on February 28, 2024
Djoudi
5.0 out of 5 stars colis livré
Reviewed in France on February 9, 2024