Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

SUAOKI 4-in-1 Cree Led Rechargeable Brightest Flashlight Torch Light Powered by 5,200mAh External Battery Charger with Window Smasher and Belt Cutter Emergency for Car Waterproof IPX6

3.5 3.5 out of 5 stars 108 ratings

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Special Feature Rechargeable
Power Source Battery Powered
Light Source Type LED
Included Components Battery
Water Resistance Level Waterproof

Product Description

More Than Just a Flashlight Torch!

A torch with multiple flashlight modes (Focus/Strong/Weak/SOS) would absolutely help you for seeking objects, night outdoor activities or even under an emergency situation. What’s more, it features a USB charging port with 10400mAh/5200mah capacity to charge your smartphones or tablets simply by removing the head of the torch, and a smart chip with CC, FCC, ROHS certified keeps your charging safe. That is why Suaoki’s flashlight exists.

IPX6 Waterproof Flashlight as an Emergency Tool

Suaoki’s flashlight torch is also a useful tool for a car emergency once occurred. It comes with a built-in glass smashing hammer and a seatbelt cutter for self-protection, emergency glass breaking or any other outdoor survival. Meanwhile, thanks to its highest water resistant level of IPX-6, meaning it’s free to use in heavy rain, underwater or any wet place. Therefore, why not just get this must-have flashlight torch to yourself.

Product Specification

• Sheating Material: ABS-PC
  • Water Proof Rate: IPX6
  • Weight: 315g(10400mAh)/205g(5200mAh)
  • Size: 8.90*1.73*1.73in(10400mAh)/6.30*1.47*1.47in(5200mAh)

Package Contents

• 1*Flashlight Power Bank
  • 1*USB Connector Cable
  • 1*User Manual

Product information

Technical Details

Additional Information

Feedback

SUAOKI 4-in-1 Cree Led Rechargeable Brightest Flashlight Torch Light Powered by 5,200mAh External Battery Charger with Window Smasher and Belt Cutter Emergency for Car Waterproof IPX6

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

3.5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5
108 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, sturdiness, battery life, and size of the flashlight. For example, they mention it's a great emergency light, it fits great in your hand, and it'll last for weeks without needing to charge. That said, some disagree on performance.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

29 customers mention26 positive3 negative

Customers like the quality of the flashlight. They say it's a great emergency light, with a bright light and a waterproof switch that won't accidentally turn on. They also appreciate the compact size and strength of light. Some customers also mention that the lighting modes are a nice touch. Overall, most are happy with the quality and functionality of the product.

"...This flash light is very bright. I think that 300 Lumens is probably as much as a LED light can give powered by battery...." Read more

"Great flashlight. Right size and impressive lighting and great price. I spent a few hours on line looking at thousand it seems flashlights for sale...." Read more

"...The light is very bright, the battery has a long life span, and it is made of strong material...." Read more

"This is a awesome flashlight and battery bank. The light is very powerful and the power bank is a neat option for charging other devices...." Read more

10 customers mention10 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the sturdiness of the flashlight. They mention that it is well-made with good precision and quality material. Some are also pleased with the quality and performance of the product.

"...This product is exceptional. It is well made with good precision and quality material. It is eco-friendly as well as ergo-friendly...." Read more

"...is very bright, the battery has a long life span, and it is made of strong material...." Read more

"...asked to given another chance i,m now pleased as it is a quality product and not to be afraid of it in any way oh yeas the built in usb does work..." Read more

"Good construction and feel in the hand. The device is straight forward to use and operate...." Read more

9 customers mention9 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the battery life of the flashlight. They mention that it holds a charge and can function as a battery for their cellphone in an emergency. Some appreciate the lithium battery and the fact that it can charge their phone battery.

"...The light is very bright, the battery has a long life span, and it is made of strong material...." Read more

"...Battery charge lasts longer than you would expect, and the USB charger (ideally for your phone) is a huge plus, which makes this product a great one..." Read more

"...Being able to charge my phone battery is nice bonus on a great product." Read more

"...I like the fact that it can function as a battery for my cellphone in an emergency. It can also be charged from a car charger using micro usb." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the size of the flashlight. They mention that it's the right size, compact, and fits great in their hand. Some say that it is perfect for their glovebox and great for if their phone dies on the road.

"Great flashlight. Right size and impressive lighting and great price. I spent a few hours on line looking at thousand it seems flashlights for sale...." Read more

"...The flashing is an ideal size (about 6.5 inches) and fits great in your hand...." Read more

"I like the compact size and strength of light. Perfect for my glovebox and great for if my phone dies on the road. Overall very happy." Read more

"Fantastic, small and powerful flashlight." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the flashlight. They mention that it's a good price, and a small/medium size yet hefty and extremely bright.

"...Great price point as well. I highly recommend this one." Read more

"I like small/medium size yet hefty and extremely bright. I have over 30 LED flashlights (an odd thing to collect) and this is one of my favorites." Read more

"Great light and power bank for a good price!..." Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers find the flashlight easy to hold and use.

"Good construction and feel in the hand. The device is straight forward to use and operate...." Read more

"I like it, it's easy to hold and use." Read more

"Excellent flashlight ...very comfortable to hold and the material seems to be of a very good quality" Read more

3 customers mention3 positive0 negative

Customers like the ergo-friendly design of the flashlight. They mention it's easy to use and operate.

"...It is eco-friendly as well as ergo-friendly...." Read more

"Easy to use the great design! Brought one before and This is the second one!" Read more

12 customers mention4 positive8 negative

Customers are mixed about the performance of the flashlight. Some mention that it works very well, while others say that it didn't work on day 1. Some customers also say that the on/off switch stopped working.

"At first I loved it but 3 or 4 days in the flash lite just did not work and I didn't want to tamper with it to find out why because of warranty but..." Read more

"...I received it on time works perfect has 3 setting to go from dim to brightest feature. Love it hands down be one...." Read more

"The on/off switch just stoped working, can't turn it on, but i does function as a charger though" Read more

"...is a rubber like product that rotted off, making the flashlight completely unusable...." Read more

Suaoki TC7 flashlight
5 Stars
Suaoki TC7 flashlight
Just used my flashlight to charge my phone , life saver , i need two flashlights in case I lose one , back up !!!
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2016
I have bought many high power flash lights and was disappointed with most of them. This product is exceptional. It is well made with good precision and quality material. It is eco-friendly as well as ergo-friendly. Unlike many other flash lights on Amazon lie about their Lumens, this one I believe is truthful about their claim of 280 lumens. A couple weeks ago I bought on Amazon a flashlight for $8, which claims to have over 2000 Lumens, which was a complete lie. This flash light is very bright. I think that 300 Lumens is probably as much as a LED light can give powered by battery. If a flash light is truly 2000 Lumens, and it is supported by 3 AAA battery, it probably can only last a few minutes. I rarely write reviews, but this product deserves a 5 star.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2016
I usually don't make reviews but I thought this one deserved it. I received it on time works perfect has 3 setting to go from dim to brightest feature. Love it hands down be one. Would have been better if the charging cable was on the outside n not the inside. Knowing that I lose things easily the top comes off and can be easily misplaced. Other than that it's a great tool. Also it can be used as a portable charger. Double bonus lol

Update I have had this for 4 years and it won't even charge anymore.
3 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2016
At first I loved it but 3 or 4 days in the flash lite just did not work and I didn't want to tamper with it to find out why because of warranty but if that was just a one time failure the charging bank worked great I would buy it again
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2016
Great flashlight. Right size and impressive lighting and great price. I spent a few hours on line looking at thousand it seems flashlights for sale. I scored well with this one. I use it mostly walking my dogs at night. Believe me, we can't be missed by cars with the range of lighting that surrounds us. Highly recommend. I've done all the comparisons on line and this is the best.
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2016
All of the other reviews cover this product well. My remarks cover the practical application in an emergency. Here in Florida, such a device is mandatory for your car because of all the lakes and canals. First of all, the two second wait to turn on the light, in a submerged car two seconds is a lifetime, secondly if the user does not know it takes pushing the button for two seconds, especially in a panic situation, it may not work for them. Also the push button is small and difficult to find in the dark. The owner of the flashlight of course knows this, but a passenger or a car borrower does not. A wet detect auto on feature would make this a super great product.
This is a great product as is with all of its features, but with a couple of changes it could be a life saver as well.
31 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2020
The on/off switch just stoped working, can't turn it on, but i does function as a charger though
Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2016
I am very pleased with the quality and performance of this product. The light is very bright, the battery has a long life span, and it is made of strong material. When you hold this flashlight in your hand, it feels like a product that would normally cost much more than the selling price. I highly recommend this product.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2023
The switch is a rubber like product that rotted off, making the flashlight completely unusable. I have found no contact information for this manufacture for possible warranty work.