Buy used:
Used: Like New | Details
Sold by SBT OUTLET
Condition: Used: Like New
Added to

Sorry, there was a problem.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.

Sorry, there was a problem.

List unavailable.

SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [22TB Support] (EC-DSK2)

4.4 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,834 ratings

To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
USB 3.0 2 Bay
Hardware Interface USB
Brand SABRENT
Color Black
Product Dimensions 6"L x 2.3"W x 4"H
Hardware Platform Windows

About this item

• Supports Standard Desktop 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives or SSD
  • Supports hard drives up to 10TB.
  • Plug and play, no drivers needed.
  • Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
  • Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0),480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
Serve a springtime stunner
Get ready for Easter Learn more

Compare with similar items

This Item
SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [22TB Support] (EC-DSK2)
Recommendations
SSK Aluminum Hard Drive Docking Station, USB 3.0 to SATA Dual Bay External HDD Dock Caddy Reader for 2.5 & 3.5 inch SATA HDD SSD, with UASP Offline Cloner/Duplicator Function(2x20TB Supports) Black
dummy
ORICO Hard Drive Docking Station Dual Bay USB 3.0 to SATA with Duplicator/Offline Clone Function External Hard Drive Dock for 2.5''/3.5'' HDD SSD Max Up to 40TB Support UASP Plug&Play-DD-C
dummy
FIDECO USB 3.2 Gen 1 to Hard Drive Docking Station, Hard Drive Dock for 2.5 or 3.5 inch SATA I/II/III HDD SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Offline Clone Function and 2 USB Cables, Support UASP
dummy
Inateck RGB SATA to USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone, for 2.5 and 3.5 Inch HDDs and SSDs, UASP Supported, Black SA02003
dummy
Hard Drive Dock SSK USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay Aluminum External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 3.5 inch SATA HDD SSD Support UASP, 2x16TB + 2 USB3.0 Ports (Not Support Offline Clone)
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Price$29.99$26.99$33.98$36.99$35.99$28.99
Delivery
Get it Apr 2 - 8
Get it as soon as Sunday, Mar 31
Customer Ratings
Easy to use
Value for money
Tech Support
Quality of material
Sold By
SBT OUTLET
SSK Direct
ORICO Direct US Store
FIDECO
TNTonline
SSK Direct

From the brand

What's in the box

• Hard Drive Docking Station
  • Product information

Technical Details

Collapse all

Additional Information

Warranty & Support

Amazon.com Return Policy:You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
    Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here

Feedback

SABRENT

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

/
    /
    /
    /
    Please sign in to provide feedback.

Product guides and documents

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

EC-DSK2
    EC-DSK2
    EC-DSK2
    EC-DSK2

CR-T2MS
    System requirements:

• Available USB 3.0 for high speed data transfer Reverse compatible with USB 1.1 & USB 2.0.
    • Windows 11
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 8.1/8
    • Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Linux
    • Mac OS 8.6 or above

Description:

Sabrent USB SATA 2.5” & 3.5” Dual Bay Docking Station

Package Contents:

• Sabrent EC-DSK2 Hard Drive Dock
    • Power Supply
    • USB 3.0 cable
    • User Manual

The SABRENT EC-DSK2 SATA Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop two 2.5"/3.5" SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5"/3.5" Serial ATA (SATA) or SATA II Hard Drive to your computer through an available USB 3.0 port on your desktop or laptop.

Hard Drive Duplicator Function The SABRENT EC-DSK2 Standalone Duplicator Dock can be used to duplicate/clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, or simply as external storage to transfer data between a hard drive and your computer.

Note: Your Source Disk must have equal or less Capacity when compared to your Target Disk.

How To use Hard Drive Duplicator Function:

1. Insert Both hard drives and identify Source Disk and Target Disk HDD1=Source Disk; HDD2=Target Disk
    2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from any computer
    3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
    4. Press the CLONE button 2 times.
    5. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun
    6. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%)
    7. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives

Note: The cloning process can take a couple minutes or up to 4 hours depending on the Files/Disks that are being cloned

DS-U301 DS-UTC2 EC-DSK2 DS-U3B4 DS-4SSD DS-5RSS
    SABRENT USB 3.0 2.5" HDD with 3 USB Ports SABRENT USB 3.1 to SATA 2.5” & 3.5” Dual Bay Docking Station + Type-A,C Cables SABRENT USB SATA 2.5” & 3.5” Dual Bay Docking Station SABRENT 4-Bay USB 3.0 SATA Docking Station SABRENT USB 3.0 4 Bay 2.5” Docking Station with Fan SABRENT 5-Bay USB 3.0 RAID Docking Station for 2.5” Drives with Fan
    Customer Reviews
    4.2 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5 stars
    4.3 out of 5 stars
    3.5 out of 5 stars
    Model # DS-U301 DS-UTC2 EC-DSK2 DS-U3B4 DS-4SSD DS-5RSS
    Compatibility: 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch 2.5 Inch
    Bay Number: 1 Bay 2 Bay 2 Bay 4 Bay 4 Bay 5 Bay
    Transmission Speed: Up to 5Gbps Up to 10 Gbps Up to 5Gbps Up to 5Gbps Up to 5Gbps Up to 5Gbps
    Max HDD Capacity: 20TB 20TB 20TB 20TB 20TB 16TB
    Offline Clone: -- ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ -- --
    Plug and play: ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Support UASP: ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Cooling Fan: -- -- -- -- ✔️ ✔️
    RAID Support -- -- -- -- -- ✔️
    EC-DFLT EC-KSL3 EC-UBLB EC-CH2B EC-HD2B
    SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station (FLAT) SABRENT USB 3.0 Tool-Free Enclosure for 2.5” and 3.5” Internal SATA Hard Drives SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5" or 3.5"' SABRENT USB Type-C SATA 2.5” & 3.5” Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SABRENT USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station
    Customer Reviews
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.5 out of 5 stars
    Model # EC-DFLT EC-KSL3 EC-UBLB EC-CH2B EC-HD2B
    Compatibility: 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch 2.5 Inch & 3.5 Inch
    Bay Number: 1 BAY 1 BAY 1 BAY 2 BAY 2 BAY
    Transmission Speed: Up to 5 Gbps 625 MB/s Up to 5 Gbps Up to 5Gbps Up to 5Gbps
    Material: ABS ALUMINUM ABS ABS ABS
    Max HDD Capacity: 20TB 20TB 20TB 20TB 20TB
    Offline Clone: -- -- -- ✔️ ✔️
    Plug and play: ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️
    Support UASP: ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️ ✔️

Customer reviews

4.4 out of 5 stars
    4.4 out of 5
    2,834 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the cloning feature of the hard drive enclosure. They say it works flawlessly and does a perfect job clobbering. Customers are also impresseded with the performance, saying it works exactly as expected. They mention the speed is good and the transfer rate is great. However, some customers have reported connectivity issues, saying the dock constantly connects and disconnects. Opinions are mixed on quality and readability.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

230 customers mention188 positive42 negative

Customers like the performance of the hard drive enclosure. They say it works flawlessly, the duplicator works exactly as they'd expect, and the docking station is working as expected. Some say it's simple to set up and does a perfect job cloning their laptop hard drive. It works well with 2 drives plugged in and is extremely useful and affordable. Customers also mention that the formatting process has been working satisfactorily.

"...Worked great on a mac running latest OS as of Jan 3 2022. I assume it would work on windows...." Read more

"...Maybe I am a bit of a data hoarder ,regardless this thing works flawlessly !" Read more

"...Everything has worked flawlessly, and I feel safe putting my trust in this as one of three backup devices." Read more

"...this into my 2013 Mac Pro and popped in a 3.5" HDD and it worked with no issue at all...." Read more

67 customers mention53 positive14 negative

Customers like the speed of the hard drive enclosure. For example, they mention it's very fast over USB 3.1, the interface is fast, and the transfer rate is great. Some say that the station makes it easy and fast to swap out the drives and that it comes with a high speed USB 3.0 port and cable.

"...Speed is acceptable, nothing crazy. I get about 80MB/s transferring files to my HDD, pretty decent so no complaints there.-..." Read more

"...This station makes it easy and fast to swap out the drives. I feel that my data is safe and there is very little chance of data loss." Read more

"...Transfer rate is great, and I use mine as an extension for my NAS setup. :-)" Read more

"...Transfer speeds are ok, but they're about what you expect for USB 3.1, and I've had no problems with things like connection failures...." Read more

62 customers mention62 positive0 negative

Customers find the hard drive enclosure easy to setup and use. They mention it's simple to connect, create a second backup quickly, and easily. Customers also appreciate the clone functionality and easy disk management.

"...This station makes it easy and fast to swap out the drives. I feel that my data is safe and there is very little chance of data loss." Read more

"...to be able to drop a hard drive in to create a second backup, quickly and easily...." Read more

"...Plug and Play without a problem." Read more

"Easy to use, no issues mounting and running disks. I keep a disk fan pointed at it so drives don't get hot." Read more

57 customers mention57 positive0 negative

Customers appreciate the value of the hard drive enclosure. For example, they say it's a great investment, works well for the price, and saves them money. Some mention that it creates easy, cost-effective backups.

"...I view this as an excellent cost to value scenario.Very happy with purchase." Read more

"...transfer the data, files and other programs to my new computer. Well worth the money.." Read more

"...The Sabrent dock itself is well constructed for the price and seems to sit more solidly/firmly on my desk than the Plugable dock did...." Read more

"...Well worth the investment." Read more

31 customers mention31 positive0 negative

Customers like the cloning feature of the hard drive enclosure. They say that it's good for clones, the bloning aspect is a bonus that works great, and it'll clonch your hard drive very easily. Customers also appreciate the stand-alone copy capability and the independent cloner feature.

"...I didn't believe it at first. This will make a great backup system for my primary. I'm ordering a second for my office mate too...." Read more

"...Standalone copy capability is a lifesaver.In the past I have copied data from 4TB to 8TB couple of times...." Read more

"...Built in cloning without the need for any extra software is great. Only downside is that only two drives can be used at a time." Read more

"...The clone feature works well." Read more

139 customers mention69 positive70 negative

Customers are mixed about the quality of the hard drive enclosure. Some mention that it's a quality made product, fairly robust, and reliable. However, others say that the hard drives are a bit wobbly while mounted, and the transfer often failed or became corrupted. The entire setup is a little wobby, and it'd be too pricey for cheaply made Chinese plastic.

"This docking station is so reliable. I like keeping two separate backups, and an extra storage drive...." Read more

"...This isnt inherently bad, but not all drives handle ejecting the same way and you do not want to move a drive while it is spinning...." Read more

"Fairly robust, cables appear to be of good quality, power supply had some heft...." Read more

"...They always time out, disconnect with errors or not even recognize a disk. This one does work with no timeouts (so far), but it's slow...." Read more

24 customers mention8 positive16 negative

Customers are mixed about the readability of the hard drive enclosure. Some mention that it reads their hard drives perfectly, while others say that it didn't read their drives at all.

"Technically works, but - hard drives are exposed and are not secured well - the entire setup is a bit wobbly...." Read more

"Works as advertised - was able to read off SATA drives through the USB. Haven't used the duplication feature...." Read more

"...The system no longer recognizes the original drive as a bootable drive!!!" Read more

"...that both drive lights remained on solidly without flicker and no drive activity. Windows File Explorer no longer showed these drives...." Read more

23 customers mention3 positive20 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the connectivity of the hard drive enclosure. They mention that it constantly connects and disconnects, the drives would not stay connected long enough, and the USB connection is flaky. They also say that the dock and USB constantly disconnect from Windows.

"...I don’t know which of the above was causing such a bad connection but am a bit annoyed I had to troubleshoot like that to make it work, all brand new..." Read more

"...When the dock drops out, both mounted disk drives disconnect at the same time...." Read more

"...That's it folks... that is the weakest link in the chain...." Read more

"...Use it to clone HDD and SSD. Like the black color but it feels a little flimsy too. Overall satisfied with it." Read more

Really works and good price
    5 Stars
    Really works and good price
    February windows update trashed my computer and couldn’t recover. Bought this dude, pulled the old hard drive and recovered important files. I shy away from reconditioned or used electronics but this is just a dock so I bought it. Really is flawless
    Thank you for your feedback
    Sorry, there was an error
    Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2023
    Size: USB 3.1 1 Bay Type-CVerified Purchase
    7 people found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2024
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Really works and good price
    Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2024
    February windows update trashed my computer and couldn’t recover. Bought this dude, pulled the old hard drive and recovered important files. I shy away from reconditioned or used electronics but this is just a dock so I bought it. Really is flawless
    Images in this review
    Customer image Customer image
    Customer imageCustomer image
    Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2023
    Size: USB 3.0 2 BayVerified Purchase
    One person found this helpful
    Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2024
    Customer image
    5.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality and performance than my previous docking station, good value for the money.
    Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2024
    This docking station is so reliable. I like keeping two separate backups, and an extra storage drive. This station makes it easy and fast to swap out the drives. I feel that my data is safe and there is very little chance of data loss.
    Images in this review
    Customer image
    Customer image
    Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2024
    Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2023

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
    jRgmDz
    5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente.
    Reviewed in Mexico on January 21, 2024
    gortech
    5.0 out of 5 stars Speed is similar to internal install
    Reviewed in Canada on June 6, 2023
    Manuel Vera C
    1.0 out of 5 stars Aunque lo reconoce no puedo ver ningun disco en la laptop
    Reviewed in Mexico on April 5, 2023
    keox
    5.0 out of 5 stars Transfert de données parfait
    Reviewed in France on December 27, 2023
    Mr. G. Marchant
    5.0 out of 5 stars Work great
    Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 7, 2023