Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Men's-Smolder Blue-X-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Men's-Viking Blue-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens-French Red-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens-Underwater Blue-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Men's-Cusco Orange-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Men's-Grecian Blue-Large
Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Men's-Cochineal Red-Small

Product No Longer Available

Unfortunately Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens is no longer carried by CampSaver.

Product Info for Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens

For bone-cold belays and frigid bivies, Patagonia's Fitz Roy Down Parka brings the heat with high loft, fully baffled construction and 800-fill-power Traceable Downimage

Features of Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens:

• Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout; high sheen fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance; both with a DWR finish
  • Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
  • Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way center front zipper eliminates cold spots
  • Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on back of neck
  • Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
  • Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self fabric stuffsack included

Package Contents:

• Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens
Customer Reviews for Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens Read All (10)
Helpful Positive Review
by Don M., Updated on February 27, 2018
I've worn the fitz roy all winter here at the South Pole; we went to -109F with a wind-chill low of close to -170F. I was never uncomfortably cold in this parka. Very impressive performance
Helpful Positive Review
by Robert P., Updated on January 28, 2018
Patagonia hit a home run with this jacket. Very warm, light weight and comfortable.
Helpful Positive Review
by Robert V., Verified Owner from NM, United States Updated on August 17, 2016
Have only tried it on at home so far, but it is super warm and I look like a red Michelin man when wearing this parka.
Most Recent Reviews
by gb, from CA, United States Updated on February 16, 2018
warm and well made, great price perfect fit to have a shirt on underneath well priced nice choice of colors excellent customer service w patagonia and your site well constructed zippers of high quality
Most Recent Reviews
by Rick Neff, Verified Owner from MI, United States Updated on December 22, 2017
This is a very warm and light jacket. The reason for 2 stars because the zipper constantly got stuck going up and down. I appeared it gets stuck on the fabric and I was afraid it would rip the material next to the zipper.
Pros:
  • None
Cons:
  • poor zipper
Best Used for:
  • outdoors-cold
Most Recent Reviews
by jay k., Updated on April 18, 2017
Looks nice, alwAys wanted a warm Patagonia jacket
Questions & Answers for Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Parka - Mens
Q Are There any changes to the Fitz Roy Down Parka this year?
A

The 2017 model has a redesign of fabric and material. The baffles are smaller and more tightly bound. The fabric is switched out from Y-Quantum Pertex and now is just the normal Quantum Pertex. They also streamlined the hood and sleeves. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Answered by CampSaver.com, Verified Owner, July 5, 2017
Compare (0)