Buy new:
$19.99
FREE delivery Monday, June 3 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
FREE delivery Monday, June 3 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35. Order within 8 hrs 16 mins
In Stock
$$19.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$19.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.
Ships from
Amazon.com
Ships from
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Sold by
Amazon.com
Returns
Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Returns
This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt.
Payment
Secure transaction
Your transaction is secure
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Payment
Secure transaction
We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns
Looks and functions as if it were new. Moderate packaging damage observed during inspection.
FREE delivery Wednesday, June 5 on orders shipped by Amazon over $35
Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
$$19.99 () Includes selected options. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Details
Price
Subtotal
$$19.99
Subtotal
Initial payment breakdown
Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.

THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, 16 Ounce, Matte Steel

4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars 5,159 ratings
Amazon's Choice highlights highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.
Amazon's Choice in Insulated Tumblers by THERMOS

$19.99 with 20 percent savings
List Price: $24.99

The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
Learn more
Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
FREE Returns
Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.
1 Count (Pack of 1)
Matte Steel
{"desktop_buybox_group_1":[{"displayPrice":"$19.99","priceAmount":19.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"19","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"teiyy26d3rRq3aLGL6d4aVGAo5on5M0PR%2BWu6eN6PXvCM5WNwUjs7Ts1Om0jDhfwGUisFgirrgN6%2B95%2FiqtPe88dUc5r2i3AXiLKEGB5NOdGOiHky1HIdBGC75wWD7VMNqHjylx2YmKBASj%2BzUbB1g%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":0}, {"displayPrice":"$17.99","priceAmount":17.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"17","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"99","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"teiyy26d3rRq3aLGL6d4aVGAo5on5M0PZFpdCWStNSCcY4ltq0fjb4tMLOEBiVQNqMfuEF1JxRB1h53tjEesMAa9BmFPxlsuzbKUIJ6x%2FwvVEU0VfWV0SxOlSQBxg3SQtVjYAyWXm7nq0sN9bAJpEoTx%2FdjpV2oUxAFgpS3HGPwnt5AHy05U7d41STn0YPev","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"USED","aapiBuyingOptionIndex":1}]}

Purchase options and add-ons

Brand THERMOS
Capacity 16 ounces
Color Matte Steel
Special Feature Alcohol-Free

About this item

• STAYS HOT OR COLD: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention of hot or cold beverages. Keeps your morning coffee or tea hot for up to 7 hours and iced drinks cold for up to 18 hours
  • EXTREMELY DURABLE: High quality 18/8 stainless steel construction is dependable any time of year for long treks or road trips – to the wilderness or across town
  • SWEAT-PROOF: Exterior stays cool to the touch with hot beverages and sweat-proof with cold. THERMOS brand mugs and tumblers are dishwasher safe, top rack recommended
  • LEAK-PROOF LID: DRINKLOCK sealing lid is leak-proof when closed for peace of mind. Features a built-in tea hook that holds tea bags or most loose leaf infusers. Lid design is easy to disassemble and clean
  • SINCE 1904: THERMOS brand products have been making everyday life better, every time. Hot stays hot. Cold stays cold. Food and drinks stay fresh. The little things go a long way, so do we

Customer ratings by feature

Easy to drink from
4.6 4.6
Easy to hold
4.6 4.6
Durability
4.5 4.5
Leak proof
4.5 4.5

Frequently bought together

$19.99
Get it as soon as Monday, Jun 3
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$23.44
Get it as soon as Tuesday, Jun 4
In Stock
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
+
$35.86 ($4.48/Ounce)
Get it as soon as Thursday, Jun 6
Only 6 left in stock - order soon.
Sold by First Choice Buying and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
Total price:
To see our price, add these items to your cart.
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Some of these items ship sooner than the others.
Choose items to buy together.

From the manufacturer

Thermos brand Stainless King bottle
Thermos brand Stainless King bottle

Thermos Stainless King Tumbler

Thermos brand Stainless King tumbler

Thermos brand Stainless King tumbler

Thermos brand Stainless King features

VACUUM INSULATED

THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention.

IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS

Highly functional, beautifully designed, built to keep up with life.

DISHWASHER SAFE

Top rack dishwasher safe for added convenience.

PEACE OF MIND

We build the gear you trust, love and reach for - and we have since 1904.

Thermos brand Stainless King premium lid features

Product information

Warranty & Support

Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]

Feedback

Found a lower price? Let us know. Although we can't match every price reported, we'll use your feedback to ensure that our prices remain competitive.

Where did you see a lower price?

Fields with an asterisk * are required

/
/
/
/
Please sign in to provide feedback.

Looking for specific info?

Product Description

If you’re like us, you want your hot coffee to be hot for your whole commute and after getting through your inbox. Thanks to our high quality double-wall stainless steel construction, the STAINLESS KING Tumbler’s vacuum insulation is the best way to make sure your morning routine never loses steam. Keeps your morning coffee or tea hot for up to 7 hours and iced drinks cold for up to 18 hours. The DRINKLOCK sealing lid is leak-proof when closed for peace of mind. Features a built-in tea hook that holds tea bags or most loose leaf infusers. Exterior stays cool to the touch with hot beverages and sweat-proof with cold. THERMOS brand mugs and tumblers are dishwasher safe, top rack recommended.

Compare with similar items

This Item
THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, 16 Ounce, Matte Steel
Recommendations
Thermos Stainless King Travel Tumbler, Red, 470 ml
dummy
THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug, 16 Ounce, Rustic Red
dummy
THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Food Jar with Spoon, 16 Ounce, Matte Stainless Steel
dummy
THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Beverage Bottle, 40 Ounce, Matte Stainless Steel
dummy
Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug with Spill-Proof Lid
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Details
Added to Cart
spCSRF_Control
Price-20% $19.99
List:$24.99
$35.57$29.39-6% $23.44
List:$24.99
$35.86-12% $22.99
List:$25.99
Delivery
Get it Jun 7 - 12
Get it as soon as Thursday, Jun 6
Customer Ratings
Leak proof
Easy to clean
Easy to drink from
Durability
Quality of material
Sold By
Amazon.com
Amazon Global Store UK
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
First Choice Buying
Amazon.com
material
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
capacity
16 ounces
470 milliliters
1 pounds
16 ounces
40 ounces
16 fluid ounces
cap type
Screw Cap
Screw Cap
Screw Cap
Screw Cap
Screw Cap
Screw Cap
base diameter
3.3 inches
8.3 centimeters
4.9 inches
14 inches
4.3 inches
7.75 inches
care instructions
Dishwasher Safe
Hand Wash Only, Machine Wash
Hand Wash Only
Hand Wash Only
Top rack dishwasher lid, hand wash body
weight
0.3 pounds
350 grams
0.5 pounds
0.3 pounds
1 pounds
8.8 ounces

Customer reviews

4.6 out of 5 stars
4.6 out of 5
5,159 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2024
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)Color: Matte SteelVerified Purchase
Great coffee mug. It keeps things pipping hot for about 2 hours. Keeps things warm/hot for about 4 hours, and will keep things luke warm for about 6+ hours. Its perfect for me because by the time i get to work or classes, my coffee that i made an hour ago is still hot. Very leak proof, and durable. Haven't had an accident with this mug yet. Only complaint is that its a bit bulky, but its needed for vacuum seal.
Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2024
Size: 1 Count (Pack of 1)Color: Army GreenVerified Purchase
Solid as is typical of this producer, the next most important feature to me is that it does not leak! It actually doesn’t. So I can safely carry it, full of hot coffee, in my soft side briefcase while going to and from work. I love this cup!
Just sayin’.
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2024
The mug is great. Holds the heat. Like the grip when holding the mug. Putting the cap back together after washing it, was difficult. Gave mug to my husband. He could put it back together easier, than I could. Will continue to use my Thermos that I have had for years. (Scratches and all. :-) )
Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2024
I bought this for my husband. He has an older truck and all the travel mugs I’ve bought for him in the past are all too wide for his cup holders. But not this one, it fits perfectly, the lid never leaks and it keeps his coffee nice and hot. He loves it, and he’s pretty picky!
Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2024
Bought this as a gift, very good value for cost. He loved the color of it and the insulation is good he says that his coffe stays hot for a good while. It’s not to big or bulky so that’s a plus. Lid has nice suction to it too and it’s not heavy.
Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2024
With my Thermos keeps my coffee temperature drinking hot and not cold. Thermos is a product I but often. They make great gifts for cocoa, tea, or coffee drinkers. The outside of my thermos stay cool while the inside is always hot. Real good product.
Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2023
Used for over 6 months. The 16oz King tumbler seems quality and heavy but the operation of the lid malfunctions. I have called them 3 times with no return call. can not see the "open" & close writing especially when drinking in an unlit car or don't want to look because driving. have to use both hands to open. NOT good while driving. i have tried different marking ideas that have failed. I have taken it apart to clean it. very awkward & difficult to get back together. I do not recommend it. I would appreciate if the Thermous company would return my calls. and send me a different STYLE lid. but they have not. very dissapointed.
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2024
My husband loves this cup. He is picky about how the drinking lip is and this one is perfect. It keeps his drink really hot most of the day too.

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Saúl
5.0 out of 5 stars Cumple a la perfección!
Reviewed in Mexico on August 31, 2022
Este vaso es un excelente producto, vale la inversión que haces por él. Al principio tenía dudas sobre adquirirlo ya que no era muy aficionado al café o las bebidas calientes. Pero ahora que lo tengo lo uso más de lo que pensé que lo usaría: en días fríos o cuando se me hace tarde para ir al trabajo pongo mi café en el vaso y tengo la confianza que no habrá derrames y que el contenido estará caliente por mucho tiempo.
Otra ventaja es la resistencia: ya se me cayó un par de veces y salvo una ligera abolladura en la base no hubo mayor problema. No le he quitado el plástico que traía desde nuevo para protegerlo un poco de los rayones ya que mi trabajo es un poco rudo y por esa misma razón elegí el que no está pintado pero aún así ha resistido los rayones excepto en la base que ya se rayó por ponerlo en superficies muy abrasivas aunque es algo mínimo y que sólo comprueba la alta calidad que tiene.
El precio puede parecer elevado pero la relación costo beneficio es muy buena y si no te urge tanto puedes esperar alguna oferta y adquirirlo con algún descuento, sólo es cuestión de paciencia y estar al pendiente.
Customer image
Saúl
5.0 out of 5 stars Cumple a la perfección!
Reviewed in Mexico on August 31, 2022
Este vaso es un excelente producto, vale la inversión que haces por él. Al principio tenía dudas sobre adquirirlo ya que no era muy aficionado al café o las bebidas calientes. Pero ahora que lo tengo lo uso más de lo que pensé que lo usaría: en días fríos o cuando se me hace tarde para ir al trabajo pongo mi café en el vaso y tengo la confianza que no habrá derrames y que el contenido estará caliente por mucho tiempo.
Otra ventaja es la resistencia: ya se me cayó un par de veces y salvo una ligera abolladura en la base no hubo mayor problema. No le he quitado el plástico que traía desde nuevo para protegerlo un poco de los rayones ya que mi trabajo es un poco rudo y por esa misma razón elegí el que no está pintado pero aún así ha resistido los rayones excepto en la base que ya se rayó por ponerlo en superficies muy abrasivas aunque es algo mínimo y que sólo comprueba la alta calidad que tiene.
El precio puede parecer elevado pero la relación costo beneficio es muy buena y si no te urge tanto puedes esperar alguna oferta y adquirirlo con algún descuento, sólo es cuestión de paciencia y estar al pendiente.
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer imageCustomer image
2 people found this helpful
Swas
5.0 out of 5 stars As a coffee fan, I recommend it!
Reviewed in Canada on June 8, 2022
As a huge coffee lover, I have tried many thermos flasks before coming across with this brand.

Now that I have been using it for a while, I've come up with some pros and cons:

PROS:
- I have put the thermos inside bags and purses and have never had a leak issue.

- The container has kept the coffee hot for about 6-8 hours.

- The design is nice and easy to handle.

- I accidentally dropped it (1 meter high aprox) and nothing happened, just a little bump where it hit the ground.

CONS:
- You have to disassemble ALL the pieces of the lid to do a proper cleaning. Since the lid has too many component, you'll have to even take the rubbers out to clean; In my case, I had been using and cleaning my thermos in the dishwasher for a week before I thought about dismantling to clean it and I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit disgusting, so I would recommend to handwash and disassemble the lid everyday or at least every two days.

- After cleaning the lid, if you don't put the pieces back correctly or you forget to twist the retainer, you will have leaking. I have done this plenty of times and I would recommend taking pictures before taking it apart as well as doing a test after assembly, basically: adding water, closing the lid and putting the thermos upside down/sideways just to see if everything is in place.

- The glue they use to put the stickers is very hard to remove. You'll have to use something other than water to get rid off the sticker residue.

Overall, it's an excellent product and it's totally worth it, I would buy another one without thinking twice!
22 people found this helpful
Fernando Ashakura
5.0 out of 5 stars Muito boa, retém valor e possui boa vedação
Reviewed in Brazil on May 13, 2022
Muito boa, retém valor e possui boa vedação.
Candidato a melhores compras do ano.
mk663
5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and it really doesn't leak
Reviewed in Australia on May 16, 2022
Rim on cup (not the lid) is comfortable to drink on as well. Keeps hot water warm during the night. Recommended!
Customer image
mk663
5.0 out of 5 stars Good size and it really doesn't leak
Reviewed in Australia on May 16, 2022
Rim on cup (not the lid) is comfortable to drink on as well. Keeps hot water warm during the night. Recommended!
Images in this review
Customer image Customer image
Customer imageCustomer image
Kaze
5.0 out of 5 stars Must have
Reviewed in Canada on May 8, 2024
Best ever. I have so many of these in different colors and so far this one is the winner.
It keeps coffee hot forever same as my old ones. But the workmanship is kind of better and the seal is much tighter.
And the color/material is very nice.
Totally recommended.