Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Select delivery location

Philips Norelco Special Edition Star Wars Storm Trooper Wet & Dry Electric Shaver & Styler, SW175/81

4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 378 ratings

Currently unavailable.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Brand PHILIPS
Special Feature Cordless
Power Source Battery Powered
Included Components Attachment, Charger

About this item

• ComfortCut blades with rounded profile heads glide smoothly over your skin for a protective shave
  • Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve of your face and neck
  • Get a convenient dry shave or a more comfortable wet shave with gel or foam
  • Includes click-on styler attachment with 5-length settings for beard and mustache trimming
  • Up to 40 minutes of cordless shaving

Add a debit or credit card to save time when you check out
Convenient and secure with 2 clicks. Add your card

From the manufacturer

What’s in the box

• Philips Norelco Star Wars Shaver 175, Beard Styler, Power Cord, Protective Cap

Philips Norelco Star Wars 175 Wet & Dry Electric Shaver & Trimmer

Master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Get an easy, clean shave with the dual-headed rotary attachment. Or create anything from a stubble to a neatly trimmed beard with the click-on beard styler.

ComfortCut Blade System

Get a comfortable, convenient dry shave. The ComfortCut Blade System with rounded profile heads glides smoothly across your skin while protecting it from nicks and cuts.

4-Direction Flex Heads

Heads independently move in 4 directions and adjust to every curve for a smooth shave, even on the neck and jaw line.

Beard Styler

Choose from 5 length settings to trim any look from stubble to a neatly trimmed beard or mustache.

Washable

Simply rinse thoroughly under the tap.

Shave Wet or Dry

Shave in the shower. Or use with foam or gel for a refreshing, comfortable shave.

40 minutes of cordless shaving

40+ minutes of run time, or about 13 shaves with a 1 hour charge. This shaver only operates in cordless mode.

Philips Norelco Star Wars Shaver SW175/81 Philips Norelco Star Wars Shaver, SW3700/87 Philips Norelco Star Wars Shaver, SW6700/91 Philips Norelco Star Wars Shaver, S9700/83
Customer Reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
4.4 out of 5 stars
Shaving System ComfortCut ComfortCut V-Track Precision Pro V-Track Precision Pro
Special Feature Turbo+ Mode Personal Comfort Settings
Contouring System 4 directions 4 directions 8 directions 8 directions
Accessories for trimming / styling / grooming Beard Styler Pop-Up Trimmer Precision Trimmer Precision Trimmer
Fully Washable
Shave Wet or Dry (Shower Proof)
Battery Type NiMH Li-ion Li-ion Li-ion
Shaving Time / Charge Time 40 min. / 1 hr. 40 min. / 8 hrs. 60 min. / 1 hr. 60 min. / 1 hr.
Other Accessories Protective cap Protective cap Hard travel case Hard travel case
Replacement Blade Reference SH30/52 SH30/52 SH90/62 SH90/62

Product Description

Master your evolving shaving and grooming needs. Get an easy, clean shave with the dual-headed rotary attachment. Or create anything from a stubble to a neatly trimmed beard with the click-on beard styler.

Product details

• Is Discontinued By Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ No
  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 3.47 x 6.81 x 9.65 inches; 10.56 ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ SW175/81
  • Batteries ‏ : ‎ 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
  • UPC ‏ : ‎ 075020074232
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Norelco
  • ASIN ‏ : ‎ B0746PVBXS
  • Customer Reviews:
    4.3 4.3 out of 5 stars 378 ratings

Product guides and documents

Compare with similar items

This Item
Philips Norelco Special Edition Star Wars Storm Trooper Wet & Dry Electric Shaver & Styler, SW175/81
Recommendations
Philips Norelco Genuine SH50/52 Shaving Heads Compatible with Norelco Shaver Series 5000 Rounded and 6000, Latest Version for Refreshed HQ9/50, HQ56/50, and RQ11/50
dummy
Philips Norelco Genuine SH30/52 Shaving Heads Compatible with Norelco Shaver Series 1000, 2000, 3000 and 5000X and Rounded
dummy
Philips Norelco Exclusive Shaver 5000X with SkinGlide Protective Coating, Rechargeable Wet & Dry Shaver with Precision Trimmer and Storage Pouch, X5006/85
dummy
Philips Norelco Shaver 5400, Rechargeable Wet & Dry Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer, S5880/81
dummy
Philips Norelco Shaver 3600, Rechargeable Wet & Dry Electric Shaver with Pop-Up Trimmer and Storage Pouch, S3243/91
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
Details
Added to Cart
PriceCurrently unavailable.$31.46$24.96$89.96$89.96-13% $64.96
List:$74.99
Price Per Unit$31.46 / Count$24.96 / Count$89.96 / Count$89.96 / Count$64.96 / Count
Delivery
Get it as soon as Friday, May 17
Customer Ratings
Value for money
Easy to clean
Easy to use
Battery life
Sold By
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
Amazon.com
head type
Rotary
روتاري
Rotary
Rotary
Rotary
Rotary
special feature
Cordless
Minimize Skin Irritation with SkinGlide Coating, 360 Contour Pivoting Heads, Click-On Trimmer, Cordless, Rechargeable, Free Standing, Travel Case
SenseIQ with Auto-adapt Technology, Cordless, Led Display, Rechargeable, 60 Minute Run Time
Pop-Up Trimmer
power source
Battery Powered
Li-Ion Battery Powered
Li-Ion Battery Powered
Battery Powered
number of blades
blade material
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel
Alloy Steel
Stainless Steel
weight
0.66 pounds
0.07 pounds
0.41 pounds

Looking for specific info?

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
4.3 out of 5
378 global ratings

Customers say

Customers like the quality, value, and battery life of the electric shaver. For example, they mention it works great, has a good trimmer, and the charge lasts a long time. That said, some complain about the charging. Opinions are mixed on durability.

AI-generated from the text of customer reviews

58 customers mention41 positive17 negative

Customers like the quality of the electric shaver. For example, they say it works well, the included trimmer works well and is good value for money. Some mention that it gives a close sand a good saave.

"...All around- worth it for the price and quality cut. Great for travel too." Read more

"...I have to say, for the money spent, this is a good shaver...." Read more

"...Otherwise, it won't turn on." Read more

"Shaver cuts well, was good for the price. Don't expect the head to pivot or anything but it gets the job done." Read more

23 customers mention18 positive5 negative

Customers like the value of the electric shaver. They say it's a great product with a current discount, and that it provides Philips quality with the lowest price.

"...All around- worth it for the price and quality cut. Great for travel too." Read more

"Based on many of the reviews, I had my doubts, but the price was attractive so I bit. I have to say, for the money spent, this is a good shaver...." Read more

"Shaver cuts well, was good for the price. Don't expect the head to pivot or anything but it gets the job done." Read more

"...Norelco is a great brand. This product just for show. Not worth the money. Spend more for a better product" Read more

11 customers mention8 positive3 negative

Customers like the battery life of the electric shaver. They say it has a good charge time, and holds a charge for weeks. Some customers also mention that the product comes really fast.

"...very pleased with it.It holds a long charge, given that I use it every day.Even though it is a 2 blade model it gives a good shave...." Read more

"...I will use it until I can afford better.It has a fast charging time though but no battery or charging indicator...." Read more

"...It was my daily razor so it got to the point that that battery would not hold a charge for more than a few days.. Prior to that it lasted 2 or more..." Read more

"...Charge lasts a long time. Very portable." Read more

9 customers mention9 positive0 negative

Customers like the weight of the electric shaver. They say it's very portable, light, and compact. Some say it works well for grooming and is great for travel.

"...vary the cut height is really clever and works well for grooming; lightweight yet seems solid and feels great in my hands...." Read more

"...Charge lasts a long time. Very portable." Read more

"Small and smooth. I have used electric shavers for years and wanted something for travel. This ones is great and at a great price." Read more

8 customers mention8 positive0 negative

Customers are satisfied with the appearance of the electric shaver. They appreciate the great look, simple design, and the star wars theme.

"...Plus, I appreciate the simple design and features. It’s bare bones, but I like it that way." Read more

"Pros: about what I’d expect for the price; the white body with black trim looks cool..." Read more

"Great look, a little underpowered in my opinion." Read more

"Great price. Sleek design. Light for travel. The only complain I have is I missed the flashing light during and after charge is completed." Read more

5 customers mention5 positive0 negative

Customers find the electric shaver easy to use. They mention it's the best saver they've ever used and that it'll be easy to handle.

"...Not that its all bad, electrics are incredibly convenient and easy, just try shaving in the car with a blade...." Read more

"Ease of handlingCan't think of any negative" Read more

"Easy to use. Best shaver I've ever used." Read more

"Compact and easy to use" Read more

16 customers mention5 positive11 negative

Customers are mixed about the durability of the electric shaver. Some mention that it is compact and durable enough to throw in his pack, while others say that it breaks easily, parts break easily, and is cheaply made. The beard trimmer guard broke.

"Great product except when the plastic head breaks which seems as if it's not replaceable...." Read more

"I noticed when I first received this razor that the guard to the beard trimmer was very weak...." Read more

"...The advantage is that there’s no nicks or cuts with this shaver...." Read more

"...It is cheaply made, which is a shame since it is a Philips Product. I was expecting this to last me more than the 3 months of use I got out of it...." Read more

17 customers mention0 positive17 negative

Customers are dissatisfied with the charging of the electric shaver. They mention that there is no charging light, battery or charging indicator. Some say that the shadr failed to charge out of the box.

"...The only difference is that one had a low battery indicator...." Read more

"...the only negative thing I can say about it is that it don't have a charging light . other than that, I would not hesitate to buy another one ...." Read more

"...First, unlike the black/orange one this white one has zero indicator lights, so you have no idea if it is charged or not, or charging, or anything!..." Read more

"...I can't tell whether it's charging, because there is no charging indicator as depicted in the manual...." Read more

Broken piece upon opening
2 Stars
Broken piece upon opening
I only received it a few minutes ago. I ordered this as a replacement to my husband’s previous one specifically because of the beard trimmer and of course the plastic comb piece for it is broken. The missing part of it was not in the box. It’s supposed to have a long piece on each side that snaps into the beard trimmer to hold the comb in place. Still need to charge it to see if it even works but the comb flings off with the slightest movement.
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry, there was an error
Sorry we couldn't load the review

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2019
I originally bought this razor 5 years ago from a retail store for twice the price. The only difference is that one had a low battery indicator. It was my daily razor so it got to the point that that battery would not hold a charge for more than a few days.. Prior to that it lasted 2 or more weeks without a charge.

All around- worth it for the price and quality cut. Great for travel too.
Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2018
Based on many of the reviews, I had my doubts, but the price was attractive so I bit. I have to say, for the money spent, this is a good shaver. Some of these rotaries can push $200, and at one point in my life I had one that probably cost about $120. In my opinion this little guy does the same job in the same time as that tri-head one did. Plus, I appreciate the simple design and features. It’s bare bones, but I like it that way.
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2018
Shaver cuts well, was good for the price. Don't expect the head to pivot or anything but it gets the job done.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018
I was pleasantly surprised how well this low-cost shaver worked right out of the box . I shave every other day and this shaver does a great job . the only negative thing I can say about it is that it don't have a charging light . other than that, I would not hesitate to buy another one . with or without a charging light . great value .
One person found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018
I bought this razor a few months ago, and am
very pleased with it.
It holds a long charge, given that I use it every day.
Even though it is a 2 blade model it gives a good shave.
It came in a couple of days and was well packaged.
Again, I am very satisfied with the quality and performance
of the unit.
5 people found this helpful
Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2017
FYI, make sure you unplug the charging cable before powering the shaver on. Otherwise, it won't turn on.
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2020
Great product except when the plastic head breaks which seems as if it's not replaceable. Wanted an hour (45 minutes on the phone) with trying to get it replaced. Most of the time, they would think it's one of the attachments but I would mention it's the plastic head which you can't buy & would get lied to about the replaceable by customer service via Philips.
Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2017
As a Star Wars fan, this is really cool. In function, it delivers a good shave for a 2 head electric razor. It’s nearly as close as a normal razor. I have a bit more 5 o’clock shadow towards the end of the day compared to a regular razor.

The advantage is that there’s no nicks or cuts with this shaver. As long as you use gentle steady pressure, you’ll get a close shave with no pulling of hairs or razor burn. It works ok as a dry shave, but I prefer using shave gel and water. It works better if it can glide across your skin.

The included trimmer works well. Not a huge degree of length adjustment, but it trims just fine

My only negatives with this:

- It needs a turbo mode or a slightly higher speed.
- it’s essentially a repackaged S738 shaver
- Unlike the S738, it doesn’t have a power or charging indicator. These would have been nice to have.
- The cable doesn’t have a charging indicator light.

I’ve been using it for about a week. I haven’t noticed battery issues this early on. Having owned Norleco products, it helps the battery life to not leave it plugged in all the time. These batteries can developed a charge memory and have shorter battery life the longer you own it.

For features and included items, it’s ok. But, the S738 may be a better choice. It has battery and charge indicators, a beard trimmer, and a body groomer attachment for not much more or the same price.
10 people found this helpful

Top reviews from other countries

Translate all reviews to English
Paul
5.0 out of 5 stars Works great
Reviewed in Canada on November 16, 2018
Like this unit, fits where a triple head is too large. Works great. Would recommend
Katelyn Stoesz
5.0 out of 5 stars works
Reviewed in Canada on August 16, 2019
works
small
Jorge
5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente producto
Reviewed in Mexico on June 20, 2018
Me encanto, funciona a la perfección, la pila me duro como dos meses sin recargarla, las cabezas intercambiables son muy útiles y ambas funcionan muy bien, es resistente al agua entonces puedes limpiarla sin problemas. El diseño es atractivo y pulcro, no necesariamente para un fan de starwars. Definitivamente una compra obligatoria.
docchalk
4.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver. I have another version
Reviewed in Canada on September 21, 2018
Great shaver. I have another version. It had an indicator light. This is why 4 star or it would be a 5. Easy to use, clean and hold. Yes would buy again.
Rodrigo
4.0 out of 5 stars Muy buena rasuradora
Reviewed in Mexico on May 16, 2018
Buen precio y llegó en el tiempo esperado. La rasuradora me ha parecido muy buena, hace poco ruido y rasura bien sin irritar la piel. Le pongo 4 estrellas por que creo que sí le falta tener algún indicador de que la pila está baja. Por lo demás me parece muy buen producto.

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.