Ghosts - Mike Shinoda
|
음주운전하면엄마한테…
쪽지보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색

작성일: 2018-06-13 10:22:19 조회: 602  /  추천: 0  /  반대: 0  /  댓글: 0 ]

본문

Lyrics

She said

This is not about a poltergeist Not about a phantom that glows at night But there are things we don’t know and I Don’t have another choice but an open mind / oh And I know what they’ll say I’m trying to make sense of what no one can explain But I’ve been having dreams that after I’m awake Play out in reality the very next day So I play along I nod my head when they say I’m wrong But each night falls and away I run On the other side till the daylight comes

And when the lights go down I see things I can’t explain Calling out my name The lights go down Holding every memory close Tonight is for our ghosts Ghosts  

This is not about you and me I can’t bring back how it used to be And I know what I do believe but I’ve already seen what I couldn’t see / oh So I play along I nod my head when they say I’m wrong But each night falls and away I run On the other side till the daylight comes  

And when the lights go down I see things I can’t explain Calling out my name The lights go down Holding every memory close Tonight is for our ghosts Ghosts  

And when the lights go down Is there something in the air There but never there The lights go down Holding every memory close Tonight is for our ghosts 

Ghosts 

들으면 들을 수록....

체스터 베닝턴 생각이 계속 납니다.

이 노래를 그가 불렀더라면....

아니 살아있었더라면 반드시 그가 불렀을 거라는 게

린킨 파크는 굳이 새 보컬이 필요 없을 텐데....

얼른 재 정비 해서 꼭 다시 볼 수 있었으면 좋겠네요

추천 0 반대 0

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

리모컨

맨위로
 댓 글 
 목 록 
회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스이용약관 메일문의 Copyright © 딜바다닷컴 All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기